View Single Post
Old 02/18/18, 11:50 AM   #26
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Default Re: What are the names of Tommy and Kim's children?

I'm just going to go with what "A Season To Remember" had shown. Tommy and Kat eventually get together, have kids and than grandchildren. And since we saw Command Center/Power Chamber blowing up THREE times and since (at least a variation of) Billy's communicators still work, we can assume that both Tommy and Kat ended up passing the torch to someone else in their family.

Also, there's no way that Tommy is still in his twenties in DinoThunder. JDF might be older than his character on the show, but being stuck with the same age for a decade is ridiculous even for Power Rangers. He's in his thirties or close to being 40.

Kimberly could be with Jason or the guy she mentioned in her breakup letter to Tommy. I'm sure the three worked out their differences in the end, since the legendary battle happened and there's no way that any of the three would have missed it.

BTW... Kira and Tommy? Seriously? I'd rather see Kira and Trent get together, since I always got a feeling that the Disney guys were shipping those two together, but Trent't inability to control the White Dino Gem got in their way of being together, besides them being Power Rangers.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote