View Single Post
Old 05/31/15, 10:55 AM   #4
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Atlantis

Previously On Power Rangers Atlantis......

Emperor Zarvax creates a ultimate warrior called Bridon the Axe Warrior in hopes of this new warrior being the key to his victory of ending atlantis once and for all. Once in battle the rangers learn this new warrior could prove to be a new challenge and just maybe a new enemy, Meanwhile Professor Campbell knew the rangers will need new arsenal in order to have any hope of saving atlantis so he creates 5 new zords for the rangers based on sea monsters.

Now For Episode 3...

Episode 3
"The Amulet"
(*While in the city alone Leah finds a mysterious amulet in the park and keeps it putting it around her neck but little did she know the amulet was cursed. Later that day the other rangers noticed Leah acting strange at first did'nt think anything of it, However when she started acting mean the rangers and professor got worried about it and investigates. Thats when they learn she has a amulet she did'nt have before and they discover it was cursed and turning Leah evil, Leah eventually attacked the rangers with the help of a monster forcing the rangers to battle one of their own. Can the rangers free leah before its too late or will they lose one of their own to the dark side?.*)

Its an early morning as Krista was in the city alone enjoying the fresh breeze and she goes to the park and sits on a bench. "what a beautiful morning" Krista says and looks down by the bench "whats this" she picks up an amulet "wow its goregious" she says and looks around wondering who's it belongs to but did'nt see anyone around so she shrugs it off and puts it around her neck but little did she know a dark red flash hit off it. Soon Leah heads back to the HQ and bumps into a guard "watch it" she says glaring and goes to the lab and saw professor "so P whats up" she says seeming completely different then was last time he saw her.

Professor looks up to her "P?, Krista are you ok you seem different" he says and tries not to think anything of it "im fine why would'nt i be" she says and goes to her quarters. Professor thinks as she left and sent Caitlin a V-Mail to meet him at his lab asap and she goes their after getting it "whats up Professor?". Professor looks to her "Its Krista, she's acting abit different then normal kinda acting rude" Professor says to Caitlin who was puzzled "this does'nt sound like the Krista we know" she says alittle worried. "but perhaps its just a bad day" she adds and professor thinks "hm maybe" he says wondering if it could be or not.

At Krista and Seirra's quarters Sierra notices her tossing stuff "Krista are you ok?" she asks confused unsure on why Krista is throwing her clothes around. Krista looks to her "im fine, dont worry yourself" Krista says and Sierra notices the amulet but shook it off for now "if you say so" she says and went to get a drink 'she dont own a amulet, where did she get it' she thought to herself as she walks to the cafe on Base.

Caitlin talks to Devon and Tyler about Krista's new attitude wondering if they noticed it too "are you serious? Krista being rude? that does'nt sound like her" Devon and Tyler both say. Caitlin looks to them "i know, but professor is alittle worried, me i say maybe its just a bad mood" she says not thinking anything of it. Suddenly they see Sierra walking their way in tears "Sierra?" Devon ask curiously "Krista is scaring me and she even has a amulet on her neck and guys i dont remember her owning an amulet" Sierra says to them and Caitlin thinks "are you sure?" she asks Sierra wondering if maybe its the amulet causing the bad mood.

Sierra looks to her "Caitlin, im her roommate i'm very sure" she says and was worried that her best friend is cursed. Caitlin opens her morpher "Professor, i think we may have more to worry about then we thought about Krista" she says and explains the situation. "Caitlin, you and Sierra keep an eye on her, Devon and Tyler i need you to help me do research on this amulet" Professor says on the morphers and the boys head to the lab. The girls go find Krista "Krista, can we talk" Caitlin says to her and Krista stops what she was doing and thinks "why is everyone so worried im fine" she says and glares mad.

Sierra looks "Krista your not fine, whats got into you" she says and suddenly Krista attacks them and they have to defend themselves from her. Krista kicks them both out in the hall and guards rushed now there "Krista stop this its not like you" Caitlin says getting up from the floor. Krista laughs "i am bad to the bone and i like it" she says taking on all the guards then took off "Professor, Krista attacked us then took off out to the city" Caitlin says on the morpher. Professor sighs "Rangers this just became a fight to save one of our own" he says over the morpher and looks to the guys "we have to act fast" he says and the boys nod.

In The city Bridon The Axe Warrior appears before Krista "so the pink ranger found the cursed amulet interesting" Bridon says and Krista saw him "it feels wonderful being bad" she says and laughs. Bridon looks to her "you will help me destroy your ranger friends" he says to her and Krista's eyes flashed dark pink "with pleasure" she says and with a flash on her she was morphed to pink ranger and blasts the city calling out the rangers. Professor saw the alarm go off "go rangers" he says and the others ran out to the city and opens their morphers "Atlantian Power" they call out and morph.

Caitlin looks to Krista "we dont wanna fight you, your our friend your one of us" Caitlin says and sighs. Krista laughs and blasts them "then you will be destroyed" she says as the rangers fall to the ground, Caitlin then looks to the others "we got to free her from this" she says and they sigh going into battle with her while trying not to hurt her. Bridon watches from the side and laughs "give it up rangers, pink ranger is mine forever" he says and laughs just as Leah blasts them again with her pink trident "this is your end rangers" she says.

Devon looks "snap out of it Leah we wanna help you" he says trying to block the blast with his trident but was struggling to keep from taking the hit. "Give it up blue ranger you cant win" Krista says and strikes him making him be thrown into a building. Caitlin had enough of this evil Krista "thats it time to get Krista back" she blasts her near the amulet with everything she has and the amulet appears out of her suit and shatters freeing Krista as she fell to the ground and Bridon growls and makes sharklords appear "you will pay for that rangers" he says ordering the sharklords to attack.

Caitlin and them help Krista up and they go into battle with the sharklords "ok rangers, lets teach Bridon a lesson about trying to make one of us evil" Caitlin says and Kirsta glares "i know i got a few things for Bridon" she says and jumps up and strikes Bridon with her trident. Bridon got thrown and got angry "this isnt over rangers" he says and vanishes leaving the Sharklords for them to fight. Krista battles the sharklords one by one with the other rangers so not happy being cursed and used "im so over this" she says and does a aqua strike with her trident taking out several at once.

Caitlin saw "oh she's not happy indeed" she says to them and Sierra and Devon looks "can you blame her?" Devon says and Sierra agreed with him. "lets finish this fight" Tyler says to them and Caitlin seconds that and they blast all together and took out the remaining Sharklords. Krista sighs and looks to the others "im so sorry, i never meant to hurt you guys" Krista says and Caitlin looks "its ok you was cursed you had no control" she says and the others nod "lets go home" Sierra says to Krista who nods and goes with them back to base once they power down.

Meanwhile elsewhere Bridon was angry "you may won this round rangers but i wont lose the war" he says just as Emperor Zarvax appears "you dare try taking the rangers on yourself, you will pay for messing this one up Bridon" Zarvax says. Bridon looks to him "Zarvax you dont scare me, the rangers will fall soon enough" he says and looks towards the city from a distances "this is far from over the city will fall" Bridon says and Zarvax laughs "you destroy them? ha the city will be mine not yours Bridon" Zarvax says and Bridon took his axe and challenges Zarvax in a fight.

To Be Continued...

Next Time On Power Rangers Atlantis

During a supply trip to the surface above the sea a little girl stolaway on one of the submarines curious of what was belong the ocean. Finding herself in Atlantis she was scared being away from her parents and finds herself near Zarvax's lair now in danger. Can the rangers find her and save her before its too late?. Answers on the next Episode of Power Rangers Atlantis.
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote