View Single Post
Old 05/31/15, 10:55 AM   #5
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Atlantis

Previously On Power Rangers Atlantis....

Krista was in the city alone early in the morning where she finds a amulet that curses her turning her evil and she tries to destroy the other rangers. However luckily the others find out she is cursed and frees her meanwhile Bridon challenges Zarvax to a fight tired of being ordered by him. Whats next for our heroes?. Answers next on power rangers atlantis..

Episode 4
"The Stowaway"

(*During a supply trip to the cilivian world a little girl stowaway on one of the submarines curious of what was belong the ocean. Finding herself in Atlantis she was scared being away from her parents and finds herself near Zarvax's lair now in danger. Can the rangers find her and save her before its too late?. Also City of altantis hosts a air cycle race the winner gets thousand dollars in gold, Devon, Tyler, Sierra and even Brianna was racing for atlantis againest non evil creatures like aliens who will win the race and the gold Atlantis or the creatures?.*)

The City Of Atlantis needed new supplies so submarines went above to gather supplies among the non atlanteans while gathering loads of supplies a curious little girl snuck onboard of one of the submarines in hopes to find out where its going. Once all the supplies was loaded on without running into the little girl all the submarines go back down underwater heading back for Atlantis the little girl looks out a window abit scared "where am i going" she says to herself and saw them come to a under water city "woah" she says amazed that a city was under water.

The Submarines arrive in the city of atlantis and they unload the supplies and the little girl sneaks out without seen and walks around the city "where am i?" she says to herself abit scared. The Girl makes her way in a dark area of Atlantis "im scared i wanna go home" she says to herself and screams so scared. a guy in the area saw her and walks over "why so scared lil girl?" he says with a scar on his arm "i dont know where i am" she says and he looks to her noticing she isnt from atlantis "so your from the cities above well lil girl your in the legendary city of atlantis" he says and put his hand on her shoulder.

Meanwhile back in center of atlantis at the guardians headquarters Professor looks to the rangers "its that time of year rangers when atlantis hosts an air cycle race and winner gets thousand dollars in gold this year racing for atlantis againest the rebel creatures are Devon, Tyler, Sierra and Brianna" he says to them and Devon was shocked "Brianna, you race?" he asks shocked. Brianna looks to him "i maybe a scientist but i do have a life outside of this place and one of those hobbies is air racing" she says and Devon smiles.

Professor looks and smiles "yes she is actually pretty good, however rangers remember one thing each year the challenges gets harder and are different you must be alert for anything to come" Professor says to them. Caitlin looks "good luck guys" she says and smiles to them "dont let those rebels beat you this year" she says and looks to Professor "when is it?" she asks curious. Professor looks to her "this afternoon" he says and Sierra looks to Caitlin "you and Krista arnt racing?" she asks confused.

Caitlin looks to her "i have work here at hq to do and i dont think Krista is into this whole air racing thing" Caitlin says and wished them good again then went off to command central. Tyler thinks and goes after her "hey, you ok you seem out of it" Tyler says to her worried having a huge crush on her. Caitlin looks "yeah, just thinking about my past still dealing with painful memories but its nothing to worry about honest" she says and thinks "you still wanting that date with me you asked me about few days ago?" she asks smiling.

Tyler smiles and nods "yeah how about tonight, after the race" he says to her with a smile. Caitlin smiles and blushes "i'd like that" she says and kisses his cheek then goes back to work scanning the entire atlantis. Tyler smiles and goes back to the others to get ready for the race he's been trainning on his spare time "you ready for this Ty?" Devon asks him as they was good friends "lets do this bro" he says and they head to the bay for the air cycles "this is it guys" Devon says to them however just then their morphers go off "go ahead" Devon says on his.

"guys, we have a problem a non atlantean little girl stowaway on a submarine and is lost here in atlantis and we fear Zarvax and them may find her" Caitlin says on the morphers. "then lets find her first" Devon says and they rush back to meet up with Caitlin and Krista who was both scanning atlantis for this little girl "oh no she is in the dark sector" Krista says as they all knew the dark sector is the sector of Zarvax and his army "lets move" Caitlin says and brought up a screen of 5 air cycles of their colors "now were talking" Devon says smiling seeing the cycles.

Cailtin leads them to the bay area and they took out their morphers "Ready?" she asks and they look "ready" the others shout and they each go to morph "Atlantean Power" they call out activating their morphers and within a water sequence their ranger suits come up on them and their helmets form. Once morphed they jump on their respected colored Air Cycle "lets go" Caitlin says and they take off into the air heading for the dark sector "we got to find her fast" Sierra says to them knowing if Zarvax or even Bridon finds her it will be bad.

Meanwhile in the dark sector the guy with the little girl turned into Bridon and she saw and screams "let me go you ugly freak" the little girl says and kicks him in the knee and took off running. Just then the rangers saw and blasts Bridon using their air cycles "back off bridon" Caitlin says and jumps down landing near the girl and aims her trident at him "you come near her and you will be destroyed" she says and keeps the girl back showing her she is protecting her. Bridon laughs "is that so Red Ranger?" Bridon says and blasts at her but the others block the blast jumping in just in time.

Caitlin saw them "thanks guys just in time" she says and Tyler looks "thankfully our tridents deflexs his blasts" he says and him, Devon, Sierra and Krista goes into battle with Bridon while Caitlin gets the girl to safety. Bridon laughs "this is your end rangers" he says and sent a blaze at them making them fall back "never give up" Devon says to them and jumps up and blasts his trident at bridon making a blaze of lightning strike bridon. Just then Bridon grew double the size "time for Atlantazords" Devon calls out and 4 of the zords come and they jump in em.

Devon, Tyler, Sierra and Krista go into battle in the zords againest Bridon "we got to take him without Caitlin so she can get the girl out of here" Devon says and blasts at Bridon. Sierra and Krista blasts from their zords too "lets hope we can Devon" Krista says as Tyler tail strikes Bridon with his zord making Bridon be thrown "hahaha your weak zords are no match for me" Bridon says and sent a blaze them but it was sent back at him by a water blast "not so fast Bridon" Caitlin says in the octazord.

Tyler saw her "Caitlin the girl?" he asks curious if she was safe now. Caitlin looks to them "she is safe back at HQ" she says and they nod and all 5 zords then come together to form Atlantis Megazord and they go in battle "its over Bridon" they say to him and summon the atlanta sword prepairing to strike. Bridon sent a blaze at them however he failed to notice the rangers strikes at him at the same time making him take the blow and he got thrown being sent back to normal size "this is far from over power rangers" Bridon says vanishing.

The Ranger return to base powered down and find the girl "are you ok?" Caitlin asks her and the girl tears up "i wanna go home" she says so scared and wanting her mommy. Professor came over "i've arranged for a submarine to take her back to the civilian world she leaves right away" he says and the rangers says their goodbyes to this little girl and guards take her to the submarine and returns her home to the civilian world having her promise never to say a word about what she saw.

Meanwhile time had come for the race to begin with Devon, Tyler, Sierra and Brianna for Atlantis racers "your gonna lose atlanteans" a rebel creature says to them before the starting bell goes off and all the racers takes off racing through all the courses. The Rebels play dirty as theirs no rules againest it Brianna gets close to one and takes out a wheel on a rebel's air cycle making him crash "teach you to play dirty" Brianna says and keeps racing. Sierra gets shot down but manages to eject before the cycle blew up and opens her shoot making her way back down to the surface of atlantis.

Soon the race was near its end with only 3 rebels and the 3 remainning rangers and before they knew it Brianna takes goes through the finish ring giving the win to atlanteans "yeah!!" Brianna shouts and they land and the guys ran over hugging her "you was amazing!" they both say and Sierra came over "well done Brianna" she says as they all got rewarded for their win "Congratuations" Caitlin says bringing a box with gold in it. They all celebrate the victory for the atlanteans

To Be Continued...

Next Time On Power Rangers Atlantis....

The Rangers discover Bridon is human and is someone from Caitlin's past who is Bridon really and can the rangers save him from the dark side or will Caitlin forever lose this person from her past?. The Answers on the next Power Rangers Atlantis.
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote