View Single Post
Old 10/29/08, 12:04 AM   #10
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

"Path of the Righteous"

I honestly don't know where to start. This episode was Excellent! Superb! And pure EPIC!

-Casey's defiance against Master Mao's "orders" was amazing. I mean, this episode alone made me like Casey a lot more. Really.

- Casey and Jarrod/Dai Shi fighting was beyond amazing! I really felt the spirit and emotion in that scene. I have to give both Jason and Bede MAJOR props for their role in this episode.

- The final fight against Snapper and Scorch was cool. I wasn't expecting to see the Lion and Chameleon Spirits/Zords...but it was pretty enjoyable.

I wish there was more to say. Lol. 5/5.

"Now the Final Fury"

Man, Jungle Fury will be missed. What a way to end a potentially "great" season.

The Good:

-"Let's show em' what these old men can do!" Classic. Just...classic. :elephant:

- Damn! That fight against Scorch (Casey, Theo, and Lily) was pure sickness! As a matter of fact...every fight was great in this episode.

- OMG! I was hoping all the Master's would be in the battle. Cool.

- Kensei forms FTW!

- Hey! It's Kelson Henderson!

The Meh:

- As cool as it was to see the Kensei forms...they weren't necessary. They should have just did what they did for Casey, Theo, and Lily, and use a CGI attack showing their animal spirits. I would've preferred that.

Again, not much to say. A high 4/5.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote