View Single Post
Old 02/05/18, 08:56 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Eww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Ranger View Post
You guys are the ones getting all defensive. It's just silly you all watch Power Rangers. Its so cheesy and corny! Also has bad Godzilla like special effects.

My kids have no interest in the show. My son begs me to turn it off when we accidently land on it. And I luagh at the thought he thinks I want to watch it. My daughter is more into watching movies on her tablet. Never has been a fan of cartoons or even Disney Movies. My son only watches the paw patrol but now he has no interesr in anything but sports.
gee who is the one who registered an account to a Power Rangers discussion board just to bully those of us who like it? That's just plain stupid to do that unless you don't have a life and you're just lying about truly having kids. You don't have kids do you?

and you actually approve of your daughter watching those movies? they're probably more inappropriate and you actually call yourself a Parent.
Paw Patrol is also inappropriate as is sports so you call yourself a Parent? That's laughable.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote