View Single Post
Old 01/10/18, 11:43 AM   #27
Ninja Brody
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Season 3 Ninja Suits Theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
You're right on the Disney civilian powers.

Ninja Storm = a ninja-themed season, so the civilian powers were actually a part of the plot and integrated into the show.

DinoThunder = Dino Gems. Genetic-based civilian powers.

S.P.D. = The Rangers inherited them from their parents who worked for S.P.D. and Sam was established to be the last one to have them by getting them from his parents.

Mystic Force = Magic. An excuse for the Rangers to have civilian powers.

Operation Overdrive = Gene Randomizer. As in another version of Mystic Force's and DinoThunder's civilian powers.

Jungle Fury = The civilian powers were written into the season's plot like those in Ninja Storm, plus is was a martial-arts based season. So no need for an excuse for them here.

R.P.M. = Dillon was a hybrid, so his civilian powers were written into his own storyline. I don't recall other R.P.M. Rangers having any civilian powers, because we've actually had hand-to-hand un-morphed fights in that season.

Anyway, I liked the MMPR S3 Ninja Powers. I wish they could have the Rangers use them more so they could slowly ditching the Zyuranger suits.
I agree , eventually using the Kukuranger suits would have made sense. Instead of doing the Alien Ranger Plot.
Ninja Brody is offline   Reply With Quote