View Single Post
Old 11/02/14, 11:49 AM   #8
Flower Huricane
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 9 Discussion

I actually cried. Mamoru/Usagi FINALLY FEELS RIGHT TO ME. The music is absolutely perfect for this - for her memories, the desolation, the creepiness of the Dark Kingdom, comforting Usagi, and their resolve to go to the moon right at the end. The atmosphere is very powerful throughout the whole story.

This may be my favorite episode yet. I have no complaints. I love that the Shitennou are still alive and starting to remember Endymion, and I am very pleased by how dark the episode is overall. Usagi is so heartbroken and at a loss that even the senshi become distraught at her state. I was just a big puddle of feels by the time she said, still bawling, "Thank you, but I sill don't know what to do."

:sadeyes:

Another thing I just want to say is that the scene with Usagi/Mamoru standing on a bridge with the moon in the background is one of the most gorgeous scenes yet in this show.

I also thought it was funny to see Mercury turn on her glasses while they were being attacked and couldn't see. Wasn't expecting that.

I am soooo pumped for the next ep.

________