View Single Post
Old 10/08/11, 01:33 PM   #10
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: two season pitch for 2012 and 2013 of power rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberert12134124 View Post
I have something to say if i were part of the power rangers production crew ,I promise that i will relocate the filming location to Canada
That is not a decision you could make as part of the crew or even if you were in charge of production. That is a decision made by the corporation based on location filming costs and taxes or even their whims. You could try to persuade upper management but ultimately you are just another cog in the machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberert12134124 View Post
And i promise that i will make the plots of the power rangers which will be appreciated for both older and younger audiences (unlike samurai which kids like it but some of the older fans don't like it)
If Saban wants to aim the show at the youngest possible age guess what you will have to make the show do that. To do that you can't make a show appreciated by all the older fans. Even if Saban wanted to make a show aimed at nothing but the older fans you couldn't make one that all older fans would appreciate it is simply impossible. Some older fans prefer the shitty corny campy seasons. Some older fans prefer more mature themes. Some older fans will just take whatever they get regardless of the huge load of shit the show is.

In short you can't do what you would like. Also the chances of you being on the production crew are next to nil.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote