View Single Post
Old 09/07/09, 01:26 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

The scene with Len/Kit was nice. I like how Len couldn't tell Kit how to deal with Venting. Its just something he'd have to learn to deal with on his own. I agree about he Lone Wolf character making sense for Len. But wasn't the orginal Dragon Knight is friend?

Its interesting, to see Frank critize Kit for "letting him down'. This is the first time we have seen him be critical of Kit and not the consoling father. I wonder how this will effect Kit's relationship with Len and his decision making in general.

The scene with Kit and Trent talking about their disapointment with James was good. I like how Maya pointed out that James could have made a difference like Kit and Len if he wanted too. Makes you wonder if there will end up being a redeeming quality for James.

The scene where Xaviax reveals his true form and threatens Axe was intense. It really goes with the old saying about the devil sometimes taking a pleasing shape. As Xaviax's charming human form really is a mask for his monsterous form. And when Axe wouldn't leason to reason he got real harsh with him. Of course Axe wasn't going to listen.

The confrontation between Kit and Axe was well done and intense. Axe really merciously attacked Kit and would have Vented him if it wasn't for Siren.

I thought it was kind of a cop out how Kit and Len got separated though. I mean Kit rushes off and Len doesn't seem ready to follow. I mean they did sense trouble. Even if Kit was being overzealous, Len should have been rushing to get to where they had to go.

I like what we have seen from Siren so far. She seems just like Len but possibly even more bad ass. She seems to have a shoot first and ask questions later mentality. Its only natural to assume that all the other Riders we're pawns of Xaviax.

I wonder why she knew Wing Knight was Len and not an imposter? Also wouldn't she assume that Kit was Adam? Besides, Kit was getting beat up by Axe. So I wonder why she turned on him so fast. Perhaps she thought it was a trick or its just her nature not to question. I am looking foward to learning more about her.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote