View Single Post
Old 09/09/09, 06:34 PM   #6
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I agree about he Lone Wolf character making sense for Len. But wasn't the orginal Dragon Knight is friend?
I think it's two different areas. You can be friendly with someone without trusting them to have your back. Wing Knight obviously preferred to work alone, despite any relationships he had with the other Riders. Sort of like in Operation Overdrive when Will had a problem working with a team, not because he didn't like the others, but because he felt he operated better by himself.

Quote:
I wonder why she knew Wing Knight was Len and not an imposter? Also wouldn't she assume that Kit was Adam? Besides, Kit was getting beat up by Axe. So I wonder why she turned on him so fast.
She probably didn't think Kit was Adam for the same reason she didn't think Danny was whoever his counterpart from Ventara is. All the Riders are twins, after all. And she probably didn't think there was a "good guy" in their fight, like the time Strike fought Torque, for example.

But I do question why she's not surprised to see Len, yet Len was sure everyone else had died. So I'm definitely hoping that gets straightened out in the next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
I can't get over feeling that having Kit beat the stuffing out of three riders at once in one episode, only to get his rear handed to him by one of the aforementioned riders in the next episode isn't justified.
Danny and Albert were playing around with him in the warehouse, you could tell by the way they were acting, high fives and such. They assumed victory by the numbers, and it bit them in the butt.

Danny was out for revenge the next time, he wasn't taking anything for granted. While Kit was in ridiculously high spirits, so much so that he broke off from Len to begin with. He wasn't seeing loss as a possibility, quite possibly expecting the disturbance to be another Mirror Monster, rather than one of Xaviax's Riders.

Just like in real life, winners of fights are often determined by the motivation of the people involved.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote