View Single Post
Old 02/22/12, 05:45 AM   #10
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

Quote:
The only issue we have would be the Tommy-powers since we need someone for MMPR Green, White, Zeo Ranger 5 and Black Brachio.
I mean hell. If worst comes to worst. A person from Time Force could pull Tommy's out of Different Timezones from when he had those powers.

Quote:
They'll have to reshoot any footage with Gokaiger changing into Kibaranger provided they just stick to their own Power Rangers teams.
That could actually cause another problem. We have two 6th Ranger's aligning themselves with MMPR. What happens if it comes to the roll call?

Mobirate: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! Season 2!

It's either that or have Kibaranger on his own for every scene.... Or just share the two rangers around everytime MMPR shows up for a suit change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dragon
Hopefully they still do a tribute episode for all of Silver's Keys... Mainly cause of the Fact that One of them will be MMPR! =P It'll actually be interesting to see how they handle the Silver Storyline considering he got those powers essentially in a dream from dead Sentai heroes.
Indeed, let's hope so but in regards to the dream, it could just be the 3 Rangers 'projecting themselves' to him in their Ranger forms because they can't be there in person.
Yeah. We could also do an Evil-Based Story. Both MMPR Green and White Dino were both Evil. And I'm not sure (I haven't seen much of Time Force), But from what I've read, Eric came off as a bit of an Egotistical Maniac/Asshole to the other Rangers when he first appeared.

All the rangers have started out as outcasts to their team and ended up joining them. It would work perfectly with Silver if they used the story because the Gokiagers all thought Gai was a bit crazy at the start.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote