View Single Post
Old 02/23/12, 04:44 AM   #12
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

Quote:
They could do that or they could use the technology Zordon used in order to create the Robot Rangers. Since I do believe Dimitria stated that Zordon created them as an experiment to see if they could help in the battle against evil.
I haven't really seen that episode or can't remember it. I watched Turbo like over a Decade ago and my memory of it is growing thin =P Did the Robot Rangers share the personalities of the rangers? I don't want to see the Red Turbo Ranger Suit running around in the Legend War Re-Shoot and then find out later that the actual previous user of that suit wasn't behind it. Kinda just seems Pointless. If the Robot Rangers shared the personalities, then you might be able to get away with that explanation since it still provides that little bit of nostalgia of having the original user using their suit. And essentially, the whole point of Gokaiger was to tribute the past Sentai and the Past members of those Sentais.

I know it seems stupid, but it would just bug me so much.

Quote:
What would be even cooler since they'll have to reshoot most of the Kibaranger footage anyway is if sometimes they'll use Kibaranger, sometimes DragonRanger and they should also do an instance where they have their Gai combining the powers to make the Dragon Tiger Ranger.
That's actually a pretty good Idea.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote