View Single Post
Old 01/07/11, 02:22 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

What about these classes?
Mentors
Sixth & Beyond Rangers (which would include any after sixth if there are more than six)
Allies (i.e. Blue Senturian(sp?), Alpha)
Evil Rangers (if they don't count under Rangers, which I don't think they should)

I would also suggest if you are included in one category you can't be included in another. I.E. if Tommy is included for his role as a Sixth Ranger he can't be included for his role as a Regular Power Ranger, same goes for Evil Ranger. Or any variation of that.

As for cast, crew, "fandom contributors" I don't care about those categories.

Rangers:
Adam
Jen
Wes
Andros
Karone
Delphine

Sixth & Beyond Rangers:
Eric
Zhane
Ryan
Mike
Phantom Ranger

Allies
Magna Defender
Blue Senturian
Alpha 5, 6, & 7
Ninjor

Evil Rangers:
Tommy Oliver
Charlie (A Squad Red)
Psycho Pink (she [it?] is the only one to successfully kill a Power Ranger)

Mentors:
Zordon
Captain Mitchell

As for real world people, you should consider factors such as massive stupidity. I.e. not wearing a seat belt and dying as a direct result of that stupidity. Also being a criminal, I heard a while back some dude from MMPR was arrested, it was hyped as an actual Power Ranger which he wasn't.

Kimberly shouldn't be included because of her massive insensitivity to Tommy with that Dear John letter.

Do the Robot Rangers from Turbo count as Regular Rangers, Sixth and Beyond (technically they were the seventh through eleventh Rangers from Turbo), or Allies (I would not include them as allies since technically they could morph into Power Rangers)

The Alien Rangers I wouldn't count as Sixth & Beyond Rangers since they got their own opening and they were acting as the one and only team of Power Rangers at the time.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote