View Single Post
Old 02/18/08, 09:50 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default "Welcome to the Jungle" - The Official Jungle Fury Discussion Talkback

Well the preimere was very enjoyable to me. Very different from OO, kind of like NS in a way.

I liked how the Red Ranger is more inexperiance and was chosen the way he was. The angry student not being chosen was interesting. It was pretty predictable that he was possessed by the big bad.

I like RJ as a mentor. Its nice to have a zany mentor for a change. Deep down he really knows his stuff. I love how he explained how he he had the glasses connected to the grid. It was also nice to see that they knew about Power Rangers.

I like how Red needed to be trained and was slow to learn things. Yet seems to have a lot of potential. The seen where Theo teaches him was a cool.

Camille is interesting. She looked familar, I didn't know she was the actress that played Leelee.

There was one part that I hated and really brought things down for me. The zord battle was ruined by that talking fly. I just couldn't get into it. I am told that its from Gekiranger and that it makes sense if you watched Geki. I just don't know how I am going to be able to enjoy the zord battles with that fly talking over them. I wouldn't have adapted that part of the show At least not with him talking over everything.