View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 08:51 AM   #6
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

chapter 6 family reunie
chapter 6 family reunie
the next that loren are training and I saw an at question a dallas gardian to become of William and he trained at home that he also busy with its last car race round that dark rangers attack its father
father something had built what their could use against us its father lies in hospital and that inventor father of loren had disappeared Had
a partner and that wash William to its father closed in hospital and there someone else was came man on visit the partner suddenly there were clones within in the room and the alarm went of at the police station and I and kelly and loren went there anyway and we says its morphing time time for solar ranger power and the cases came and hologram of the front of the cases side and behind side of suit came to appearance and formed round our body and a
Sun flame and we were tiger ranger red yellow and orange and To attack
the dark ranger clones and we dropped kick upercut and with saba To cut
fire morpher of their wrist and their heads and we says power down in the room of William father and the other man says are you that loren yes I am who want to now that me I am you father and you dollar gives you just now a beautiful gift here take this map and find the x on the card and everything become clear for its father took so fire morpher on he these are the same crystal that we have found and that uses a new weapon of power source to power up named fights vehicles that robots become and I says mean your zords as these let photograph see yes so something only otherwise these so have been built that they with others can join for better robot they can each form at take each animal each vehicle that there exists and there lies more in that basis will look at the base says father of loren
I says that cool here William a solar morpher you are now the blue tiger ranger and blue turbo ranger as you that wants to be can that but the solar powers its better than the turbo powers hear I says the but there came more clones in the room and William did an upercut and hit a head of a clone of its body finished and the other says it morphin time time for dark ranger and the other clones where now white black dark rangers and William blue turbo ranger he became with the power of blue solar tiger ranger power have blue saba as a weapon and began to fight against the clones and defeated they with the power of turbo for he used turbo sword as extra weapon next to blue saba and the clones lay on the ground without head and we says power down and we pickt up the fire morpher on 6 pieces which it I looked which color they where red yellow black blue silver here kelly and William your color fire stone morpher there are more fire stones of the same color says lorens father and you cab give those stones to humans but they power also the weapons and zords at in our secret lab and how more fire stone how stronger the weapon and zord at our secret lab and how more fire stones how stronger the are and those stones can do more you understand yes I do sir says Thomas good bay loren you my stay and chat white your father we are goining home our day are don if you need me here give you a communicator watch to loren and willam and Kelly now we are in connection good night she you tomorrow
The end
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote