View Single Post
Old 05/13/14, 03:18 PM   #14
Brunnen G Ranger
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: saban's WORST Series

They all truly sucked and were cool in their own way. But here's my list leading to the worst:
1. Power Rangers: You Know.

2. VR Troopers: Inconsistent Decent Crap. Along with what everybody else said.

3. TirNaNog: I actually liked it, it began decently and ended not totally somewhere in the middle. Along with what everybody else said. Etc.
{BTW the guy that played Ivar aka blue knight guy was last seen cursing extensively in one scene in a series called LEXX ep. 4.05 or 4.04 "Xevivor".
(I just thought I'd share that tid bit of information).}

4. Los Luchadores: It wouldn't be so bad if they went with some other concept than wrestling. Fishing maybe?

5. Masked Rider: Bring me KUUGA or AGITO uncut anyday! Ferbus was cute but I wouldn't mind if a megazord "accidentally" stepped on it and looked the other way.

6. TMNT: Everything that was cool in the cartoon was totally eradicated in the live-action. Really bad scripts and storylines!

7. Beetle Borgs: I can't say anything good about that show at all.

And last but not least

8. Teenage Beverley Hills Somthin(forgot name): It was really lame at the time when it was shown on the USA channel about four people who grow to Ultraman size people and combine into one big knight with a really pathetic finishing move. (It's not a saban series, but I had to get it off my chest).