View Single Post
Old 05/13/14, 03:23 PM   #20
Midnight Sayin Ranger
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: saban's WORST Series

Here's what I think:
Of all the live action, non Power Rangers shows mentioned (that I've actually heard of) here's what I liked and what I didn't like about each one (starting with the one I liked the best)

These first three, I like about the same
V.R Troopers: Way cool at first. The storyline and the characters were great. Plus, I liked the sub plot of Ryan trying to find his father. During the show's second season, things went downhill. The show became too much like Power Rangers. Ryan was in the spotlight all the time and Kaitlin and J.B. hardly ever were. (Dispite the fact that Ryan is my favorite V.R. character) And the episode plots began to get really stupid.

Masked Rider: For those who say T.J. Roberts was a bad actor, I will have to disagree. I thought he was good. Dex's character was what I liked best about the show (although, I think Saban could have not made him quote cermerchials all the time.) I also liked the family theme of the show. But, Magno and Chopper could have had more weapons on them (but I don't think that was Saban's fault.) A lot of the episodes were okay, some were awesome (Power Out and The Green Eyed Monster are my favorites) some were too cheesy for my taste, but if I were four or five, I would have found them enjoyable. Also, I didn't like the fact that Dex's Edenoite friends were hardly ever shown.

Mystic Knights: Awsome! Good plot! Great acting! Hardly anything to complain about except at the beginning all of the characters, except Angus and Garret, seemed flat. It did get better as the series went on, though. And why was there only one female knight? There should have been at least one more? Lennette would have made a good knight, so would Adeen, if she'd have stayed in human form.

Ninja Turtles: Okay. Great potential, but way too many stupid sound effects and the villians, give me a break! My kid brother could have taken these guys out. The good guys were great, though. I really liked the addition of Venus to the team.

BeetleBorgs: It had its moments. In season one, it was the Shadowborg sereis, in season two it was the Astro coins and Robo Borg sereis. Josh should not have disapeared after the Shadow Borg was gone and the Astro Borgs (all four not just Dragon Borg) should have been back to help more often.

The one thing I dislike about all these shows is they never really ended. There was no final episode where the hero(s) finished off the bad guys for good.

Oh! And there's one series that I think evreyone is forgeting. That's Digimon. Now that is a neat show, some of the dialouge is dumb, but overall, it's a neat series. Much better than all the other stupid cartoons Saban has flooded the airwaves with in the past (such as Spy Dogs and Mad Jack)