View Single Post
Old 04/13/18, 03:10 PM   #55
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Rumored Rangers That MIGHT be returning next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
My opinion on the whole union thing is that Saban just to needs to make a list of union actors that CAN and union actors that CAN'T come back and just stick to it. The rest could either come back or not as it's completely their choice. Now I don't know how many PR cast members are union, but I think this would make things a bit easier for both the production and the old and newer fans.

It's a shame they couldn't get Erin back, but it's understandable since she has to follow ad respect certain rules. Jen is my favorite character from TF, but why have another Ranger be there and not be able to take their helmet off, right?
it's not Saban who decides on the union actors who come back or don't generally it's the Executive Producer who asks around and it falls on the actor then to decide if they want to do it or not.

Basically anyone from MMPR-Wild Force would be union. There's a few Disney Rangers who became union later on due to starring in certain shows like a few from RPM for example and I think Dino Thunder's Emma and S.P.D's Brandon are also union.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Its interesting that Faunt is still returning
that's not too much of a shock
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote