Thread: "History"
View Single Post
Old 10/14/05, 05:13 PM   #19
PRangerX
Administrator

Well it was much better than what I thought it was going to be. I originally heard it was going to be a DinoThunder clip show with the DT Rangers showing up at the end to help SPD in battle. It ended up being much more than that. I am glad

Interesting that they brought Onyx back into things ( the planet where The Pionk Galaxy Saber was being auctioned, and I beleive where Andros won Zordon't key cards) with it being the place Broodwing obtained the dino gems. I am glad this team up took place after DT for the Conner, Kira, and Ethan. Ethan got a few funny lines in. I like how the dino gems were used as away to get the DT Rangers to the future, pretty orginal. It was cool seeing the old Rangers in action again. Its interesting how the episode actually had to do with SPD's story arch. I like how we learned about the future of the DT team. Funny how Conner doesn't get to be the big soccer team yet does some good.

The episode was not perfect though and far fropm the best team up. There just wasn't enough of the Dino Thunder Rangers. It seemed too easy for Kat to use the Dino Gems to send the Rangers back home with the gems ( and also vague as to what happene to the dino gems). Kira and Ethan should have reconized the SPD team from the hidden episode. But thats not a big deal since the hidden episode was just an unaired dvd extra. The obviously lack of Tommy and Trent hurt things. It almost seemed like the team up was shoved into a SPD episode, rather than it being a special event like Thunder Storm was. While it was creative to have the Dino Gems summon the Rangers from the pase, it may have been better to have the three Rangers summoned in the present ( maybe regainig temporay youth because of the gems or something. )

So while it was nothing special it was still fun. I diffinitly enjoyed History more than Wormhole.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote