View Single Post
Old 08/23/09, 03:03 AM   #8
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
So we see the end of Chris's arch , at least for now. It almost seems to quick, but thats partly due to the long hatius we got. I loved the liked how Strike tried to tempt Chris to jion him and how Kit refused. It was a good character momment. It was diffinitly a heroic sacrifice for Chris. And very touching. I liked the flashback to Len, Kit, and Chris officially forming their team.

I do think it is strange how Len and Kit have been so gong ho about Chris jioning them. But they continually have tried to get him to go home because of his asthma. Wouldn't they be leary of having Chris risk his life from the beginning? I mean it was pretty obvious Chris shouldn't have been fighting.

I wonder of Kit will blame himself for not venting one of the Cho's while he had his chance. It would have allowed him to help Len and Chris. I wonder how Len thinks he can get Sting back? Len always made Venting sound like it was impossible to overcome.

I wonder how Lacy finding out that Maya's stories are true will effect their friendship. She seemed pretty horrified. It was funny seeing Trent finally see the Kamen Rider Transformation. If too convient. I bet Aunt Grace isn't going to be too happy about the mess they made.
Several things I would like to point out. One when they were trying to get Chris to join them they did not know that he had such a bad case of asthma. It was only after the fact that they realized he really couldn't fight without having an attack.

Another thing is that what Len said about getting Chris back from the Advent Void was only to give Kit hope. If he knew a way he would have brought back the Riders from Ventara or at least tried. He saw that Kit was in pain and most likely realized that giving him hope is better than saying there is none.(Remember what happened last time Len told Kit there was no hope. Kit joined up with Torque.)
Tendou is offline   Reply With Quote