Thread: Mystic Force
View Single Post
Old 11/21/17, 09:59 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Mystic Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron Stinger View Post
The Terrors weren't particularly interesting and were a step down from Imperious and Koragg. The final ten episodes also felt like a retread. Most of the interesting sruff was wrapped up in " Heir Apparent".
I beg to differ. The Ten Terrors were the cooler villains in Mystic Force granted Koragg was cool too but the other villains? Not so much even their Master wasn't that great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Kalish had just watched some old episodes, including C2d. So I find it unlikely that the mf finale wasn't a copycat. He tried to give us the finale we wanted without understanding what made the space finale work.
That was just dumb luck it was in no way him trying to copy anything from a previous season when the majority of Mystic Force is pretty much Magiranger. Sure there are some original things like the whole team not being related, Fire Heart, the Dragon Fire Ranger Battlizer armor, the Rockporium, Rootcore, Necrolai having a daughter, the magical creatures in the woods which includes Phineas, the new beings in the magical being those being the Tribunal and I think that's pretty much it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote