Thread: Mystic Force
View Single Post
Old 11/22/17, 10:20 AM   #16
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Mystic Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
Mystic Force is frustrating because they used so much Sentai Footage bug ruined the chance to be a perfect adaption by adding all those original elements. Its why Kalish doesn't mesasure up to Tzachor.
it's an adaptation what you want is a copy-and-paste and that's not the point of Power Rangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
I don't buy that , it was too much of a coincidence to just be dumb luck. Most of MF did follow Magiranger. But the finale was a clear clone of the Space finale.
I don't care if you buy it or not but it's the truth. Coincidence or not it was still just dumb luck since the finale was pretty much all Magiranger granted they had Matoombo brought back to life and turned Necrolai human but otherwise pretty much everything else aside from the Koragg vs Wolf Warrior battle was Magiranger. Itassis coming back from the dead to destroy Sculpin? That was in Magiranger but they re-shot a bunch of that battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Than i would have hated the season even more. But I like Tzachor over Kalish. His first run was during when the show was still good. Even though his second run was a disaster. Kalish was just a hack when ot came to writing PR
things were good back in the Space-Wild Force days when Tzachor didn't really let the power go to his head I mean when you allow your team of writers to help you write especially when you're not even a writer to begin with then that is how 1 grows and tries to make the best possible season that one can make but yes I do agree with you about Kalish not being a fit for the show.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote