View Single Post
Old 05/10/18, 01:41 PM   #2
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Default Re: I'm worried about continuity

Well, the Neo-Saban seasons have screwed it up already ("Legendary Battle", "End of Extinction") to the point that each season being set in the same universe isn't important anymore. While Dino (Super) Charge might be a season that's set in an alternate universe (as some fans on this and on another board have stated), it still takes at least the first 6 seasons out of it and replaces it with God-knows-what.

So unless Hasbro comes up with another anniversary season and Legendary Battle, the continuity of the show will remain at the current state. Saban did have to come up with a season really quickly following the purchase of the franchise from Disney so there's wasn't any time to consider any of the continuity stuff, but both (Super) Megaforce and Dino (Super) Charge don't have that excuse. Those seasons messed it up completely, especially (Super) Megafroce. I'm not sure what Ninja Steel has contributed (or not contributed) to the continuity of the show, because I've only read about and seen the ending of DSC and did not like it. I have not seen Dino (Super) Charge and Ninja Steel in their full length, so I can not judge those seasons, but I know LB was a disappointment which made me give up on Power Rangers completely.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote