View Single Post
Old 02/19/08, 02:49 AM   #6
christphern
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to christphern

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but, I actually liked this. This was one heck of a refreshing change from the crap that was Overdrive. I had absolutely no hope for this series going in, but, now, I might actually watch this. The next few episodes are going to be crucial, but, at least none of the characters are horrible, none have over-annoying voices (ie. Tyzonne, Dax, Ronnie, Sentinal Knight, etc.), and they all seem to be semi-decent actors. And, I really liked RJ. I want to see where they take him (GekiViolet anyone?)

I give it an 8.5 out of 10. I didn't enjoy the fly. I don't mind the fly, per se. In fact, I was quite happy to see some throwback to Gekiranger. But, I just wish they would tone him down, and turn the volume up on the fight. You couldn't hear anything going on in the actual fight while the fly was doing his commentary. Fortunately, I don't think Gekiranger used the fly in every episode, so odds are good that he won't appear in every ep of Jungle Fury. *crosses fingers*

Chris