Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02/26/15, 01:57 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Legacy Toys

Something else that I was wondering about is as you know there are people out there that buy multiple things of a specific item like for example some people bought at least 3 Saba or even 3 Tigerzords.

Now what things would you buy multiples of? This is only in the event that the items are released.

Blade Blaster = I would buy 5 of these but only if the Thunderslingers are released.

Astro Blaster = I would buy 5 of them but only if the Spiral Saber and Quadroblaster were released.

Transdaggers = if only 1 was released and it could still transform into its various modes then I would buy 5 of them

Rescue Blasters = only if V-Lancers, Battle Boosters and Thermo Blasters are released.
Battle Boosters = only if the Thermo Blasters are released.
V-Lancers = only if the Rescue Blasters are released.
Thermo Blasters = only if the Battle Boosters are released.
Chrono Sabers = but only if we can interchange the colored parts.
Crystal Sabers = but only if they release the various Animal Crystals.
Ninja Swords = I would just buy 3 of these if they had the sheath that went with them to make the Laser Blaster
Thunder Staffs = I would just buy 2 of these if they can do all of its various modes including connect to the Navy Antler.
Magi Staffs = I would buy 5 of these if the Staff can do all of is various modes and if the tops can be interchangeable.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote