Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/03/06, 02:56 PM   #91
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by PuRpLeHaZe@Sep 3 2006, 04:35 PM
lmao. yeah i noticed the fake accounts. so this is all you guys do, flame him? lol sounds fun.
I actually have no evidence that the fake accounts belong to Shadow. I have tied them all to Lew. And since he ignored my warning about dupe accounts, I have banned his ip. Shadow has a different ip and email than Lew.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/06, 04:30 PM   #92
PuRpLeHaZe
Putty Patroller

ok. it sounds like him but who knows.
Old 09/03/06, 09:26 PM   #93
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Sep 3 2006, 01:45 PM
rider I wernt pissed cause you did'nt agree with the storie said about the green coin.
I got pissed cause you and cheet have giving me shit since I signed on this site, months ago. saying I should jump off etc, and for no reason.
WELL IF YOU WERENT SUCH A IDIOT WE WOULD'NT!!
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/04/06, 12:21 PM   #94
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

I cant have two accounts. I only use 1 email address and I mest up my accounts in a few fourms now ( forgetting passwords) and I cant sign up for more accounts with one email address.
now i cant sign up for another account now can I.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Phantom/Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/04/06, 04:37 PM   #95
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Then how come you tried it >_>
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/05/06, 12:09 PM   #96
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Sep 4 2006, 04:21 PM
I cant have two accounts. I only use 1 email address and I mest up my accounts in a few fourms now ( forgetting passwords) and I cant sign up for more accounts with one email address.
now i cant sign up for another account now can I.
Everyone here is only allowed one account. You can request a name change request. And if you really want another account let me know. I can ban your current one so you can register a new account. Although I don't see the point in that.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/06, 12:51 PM   #97
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

rider
I have tried on other, only cause I messed up other accounts.

Look I only have 1 account on here and thats Shadowrangerpower.
but beleve what you want.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Phantom/Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/06, 01:04 PM   #98
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

To the staff's knowledge there has ever been one person to ever make multiple accounts without permission, which is Lew / Good Green Ranger / Lew2 / Evil Green Ranger / Rita Repulsa / The Devils Reject / Conker / Birdy / Lew3 / Birdy 2 / RITA (this last one may not be Lew).

shadowrangerpower is NOT one of Lew's accounts.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/06, 01:37 PM   #99
AngelofChaos
Comic Relief

Exactly what is the purpose of creating numerous accounts? If this was the matter of forgetting your account screen name, then the simplest solution would be checking the member listing (located on the top upper right of the message board icons). From there you would have to recall the date you’ve enrolled, which can be set by scroll down and setting it to “Join Date” And if it was the matter of losing your password, its not difficult to retrieve it by selecting the “Lost Password”.

Should neither of the following applied to this situation, then this person is merely filling/flooding the message board with needless accounts. It needs to stop.
AngelofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/06, 01:42 PM   #100
RITA
Putty Patroller

This has hopefully been cleared up now with the mods by myself.So please let the subject drop and let's all get back to enjoying the true subject of the topic.
RITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply