Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/27/16, 09:33 PM   #181
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Then the Dragon Drill appeared, and blew away the gas. Then Babe Ruthless made a giant red ball appear, and qupped "Time for the third strike", and threw the ball. But Jason retorted "Not today", and the Tyrannosaurus tail whipped the ball, and it hit Babe Ruthless.

Jason then called out "Okay guys it's the bottom of the ninth, and we need a home run". Tommy, Zack, Billy, and Trini agreed "Right Dragon Drill now". Then the Dragon Drill charged, and Babe Ruthless ran towards it but the Dragon Drill pierced Babe Ruthless, and he fell down, and exploded.

At her palace Rita once again kicked her globe, and screamed "I've had it with all of you. I have these great plans, and you muckheads wreck every last one". Goldar tried to pass the blame by saying "If it wasn't for Finster's monster we would have had them".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/16, 09:33 PM   #182
Zabitan
Administrator

Later at the Baseball field Mr. Caplan was reading the names of everyone who had made the Baseball team. Mr. Caplan called out "Next up Jason Lee Scott" every cheered Jason, and he went up with the rest of the team.

"Next Zack Taylor" everyone cheered Zack as he took his place next to Jason. "Next Tommy Oliver" then everyone cheered Tommy as he took his place next to Jason, and Zack. Then Mr. Caplan called one final name.

"And finally Trini Kwan" everyone then cheered as Trini took her place next to the others. Bulk cried out "What about us?" Skull parroted "Yeah what about us?" Mr. Caplan explained "Sorry boys. In fact I can say without a shadow of a doubt you were the worst players to try out for the team". Bulk, and Skull walked off as Bulk whined "There's always Basketball season". Then everyone laughed.

The End.

Whelp folks I have an announcement to make I am already halfway done with this fic. Only 10 more "Episodes" to go, and then I'll announce my next project.
Old 03/02/16, 02:01 PM   #183
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 11

Island of Illusion Part 1

Written by Justin Best

It was another day at Ernie's, and the Team Ninja Finals were Saturday so Jason, and Tommy were practicing. Tommy, and Jason were sparring but then Jason accidentally hit Tommy. Tommy yelled "Hey man watch it". Jason retorted "You were supposed to block man".

Billy, and Zack were watching them, and intervened. Zack said "Come on guys chill it the Team Ninja Finals are this weekend, and you've guys have to learn to cooperate in time for the big match". Billy said "My new training program can get you guys in shape by the big match". He added "If you're willing to cooperate".

Jason said "I would if this guy could learn to block". Tommy rebutted "Hey man you were the one who punched out sequence". Zack intervened "Guys Guys cool it". Jason said "All right", and Tommy said "Fine".

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03/02/16, 02:02 PM   #184
Zabitan
Administrator

Then they started practicing with bo staffs, and were doing good until Tommy accidentally tripped Jason. Jason said "Hey man watch out" Tommy retorted "Well maybe you should have been paying attention". Then they tried practicing with senais but then accidentally hit each other.

Tommy snapped "I said my right". Jason retorted "No you said mine". Then Trini, and Kimberly showed up, and Trini said "You guys are gonna have to learn to Gung Ho". Jason, and Tommy stood there confused when Trini explained "Chinese for work together".

Jason explained "I would if this guy would learn to block". Tommy retorted "Well maybe if you learned to pay attention". The other Rangers just rolled their eyes as Jason, and Tommy kept bickering until Zack once again intervened, and said "Guys chill you have to work together if you guys wanna win".
Old 03/02/16, 02:02 PM   #185
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was practicing her magic she called "Shaba Masha Rasha", Then Rita started getting visions. She saw visions of a giant floating spiked head flying through space. Rita's eyes started bleeding as Squatt asked "Oh no Rita what's wrong?"

Meanwhile at the Command Center Alpha was panicking "Aye ye ye". Zordon ordered "Alpha check the galactic scanner I detect a strong disturbance in the Morphing Grid". Zordon further explained "One that I haven't felt in over 10,000,000 years". Alpha cried out "You don't mean" then he gulped "him".

At Rita's palace Squatt asked "What's wrong Rita?". Surprisingly Rita was happy as she explained "He's back. I thought he was destroyed 10,000,000 years ago but he's back". Babboo replied "You don't mean".
Old 03/02/16, 02:03 PM   #186
Zabitan
Administrator

Goldar interrupted "Yes the true emperor Lord Zedd is still alive somewhere, and is trying to project his image". Then the image of Lord Zedd appeared in front of the moon palace, and called out "Rita Rita are you there?"

Rita answered "Yes my lord I thought you were destroyed all those eons ago". Zedd explained "That's what I wanted that fool, and his pathetic Rangers to think but I escaped into darker galaxies slowly amassing dark magic until I myself became a being of pure dark magic".

Zedd then explained "However I cannot appear on Earth until I have amassed enough negative energy from human fear, anger, and despair". Rita answered "Send me one of your most powerful monsters, and I will use it to spread, and gather all the negative energy you need my lord".

Zedd said "In that case I shall send down Mutitis a mutant undead barbarian that has conquered thousands of worlds". Rita cried out "He sounds perfect send Mutitis down to Earth, and not only will I gather enough negative energy for you but I will destroy those Rangers once, and for all".
Old 03/02/16, 02:04 PM   #187
Zabitan
Administrator

Back at Ernie's Jason, and Tommy were still practicing when Bulk came in wearing a fancy manager's outfit while Skull was wearing a coach's uniform, and sun glasses. Bulk then bragged "Well hello losers me, and Skull would like to show you who the winners of the Team Ninja Finals are gonna be".

Bulk called out "Guys come on out introduce everyone to some real ninjas". Then two men in ninja costumes appeared, and started sparring perfectly with each other. Billy admitted "They are extremely proficient". Zack agreed "And they're good too".

Then Bulk called out "Bo staffs", and Skull threw some Bo staffs to the ninjas who started fighting each other perfectly with them. Jason was undaunted "I can take those guys". Tommy also bragged "So could I".

Then Bulk called out "Senais" then Skull threw some senais to the ninjas who then started dueling each other perfectly with them. Then Bulk called out "Now for the grand finale Power Kick". Then the two ninjas back flipped, and jump kicked a punching bag. Bulk bragged "Well I think we all know who the real winners are" but then got hit with the punching bag.
Old 03/02/16, 02:05 PM   #188
Zabitan
Administrator

At Rita's palace Squatt, Babbo, and Finster were working on some more Putties but this time they were using Rita's new super putty. Babboo bragged "Oh boy with this new super putty our Putties are going to be unbeatable". Squatt added "Yeah, and they won't lose either".

Finster agreed "With my new super putties all my putties, and monsters from now on will be indestructible. The Power Rangers, and the Earth are finished". Then they put the super Putties into the Monster Matic.

The Monster Matic roared to life as it exploded, and out came new darker, and harder Putties. Goldar ordered "Now go Super Putties go, and destroy the Rangers". The Super Putties teleported to Earth as Rita bragged "And if the Super Putties don't work Mutitis will".

Then Rita ordered "All right Squat, and Babboo I need you to two to go to Earth, and set up Zedd's tower so you can beam the negative energy directly to Zedd to allow him to appear on Earth". Babboo answered "No problem your evilness". Squatt agreed "Yeah we'll have that tower up for sure".
Old 03/02/16, 02:06 PM   #189
Zabitan
Administrator

At Angel Grove park Kimberly, and Trini were walking. Trini asked "Did you see Bulk, and Skull's ninjas?" Kimberly replied "Jason, and Tommy are gonna have to work together if they're gonna beat those guys". All of a sudden a swarm of Super Putties appeared.

Trini cried out "Oh no" Kimberly cried out "It's time to Gung ho". Then Kimberly, and Trini were trying to fight off the Super Putties by punching, and kicking them but the Super Putties were too much for them. Kimberly went to her communicator, and cried out "Alpha me, and Trini are fighting Putties in the park but for some reason they're more powerful than usual".

Alpha complied "Understood". At Ernie's Jason was punching a punching bag when Tommy criticized "Hey you punched out of sequence again". Jason rebutted "Hey I'm tired okay". Then their communicators started beeping.
Old 03/02/16, 02:07 PM   #190
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason asked "What's wrong?" Alpha replied "Kimberly, and Trini are in the park fighting Putties but their having trouble". Jason answered "We're on our way". Then Jason, Tommy, Billy, and Zack left to the park.

When they got to the park Jason asked Kimberly, and Trini "Are you guys okay" Kimberly answered "Yeah but these guys are really hard for some reason". Then all the Rangers tried to punch, and kick the Super Putties but the Super Putties were too much for them".

Zack cried out "Oh man what are these creeps made out of?" Billy replied "Rita must have upgraded her Putties". Jason called out "Okay guys let's get to the Command Center, and regroup". Then the Rangers teleported off.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded