Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 02/06/07, 12:33 PM   #11
RavenX
Power Ranger

Send a message via MSN to RavenX

The Revolution never died. Just like the New Paradigm it is very much alive. On the old site, (Lahaha Forums) we are trying to rebuild it. Change it's name and turn it into something good. But, we need support from old members. Opinions and suggestions. I was recently promoted to Admin and Razi and I need your help.

~RaVeN~

<l<>l<>l>
Old 02/06/07, 01:51 PM   #12
PRangerX
Administrator

Its okay Raven and I talked about this via pm. I am still not sure exactly what his plans are.

I know you have plans Raven, but my original intent was for this to be the new board. I just merged all my pr boards into one. Including Lahana Forums, all the posts and usernames there are here.. I could possibly reopen Lahana Forums from the archives here and allow people to post in it. I am not sure yet. I welcome your feedback though.
Old 02/06/07, 05:47 PM   #13
RavenX
Power Ranger

Hey PRangerX. I see what you've done. Cool idea. Makes for more members, aswell. I think we can certianly work something out. I need to get Razi over here so we can talk about it. Oh and The Virginian, I'm one of the founders of the Revolution. Just ask Shelia. haha

~RaVeN~
Old 02/06/07, 10:04 PM   #14
RavenX
Power Ranger

Gee....aren't you cranky. haha Ok then. What I need to do can be done via Pm anyway. I'll lay off on the threads.

~RaVeN~
Old 04/13/07, 10:44 AM   #15
TheHistoryFollower
Putty Patroller

dont mess with my friends gundam
Post New ThreadClosed Thread