Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/29/08, 06:19 PM   #21
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiOzzyTM View Post
I can understand that and is probably one the most forgiving i been to a disney disliker, i think disney series are fresh new and modern, saban did get bit old dunt get me wrong TF was fantastic but alot like LR got abit samey
You see what happened was.... The last several years of Saban Entertianment, PR started to be produced like Sentai. And Disney thinks thats how PR needs to be. There ideas about PR are very narrow. Every year they have to have civilian powers, romance is frowned upon, and continung story archs are kept to a minimum. Since they want every episode to have a problem that is solved by the end. Doug Sloan fought for a lot of what we saw in DinoThunder.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/12, 12:19 AM   #22
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: What did you think of Operation Overdrive?

I didn't like the plot at all trying to get jewels doesn't really sound cool
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/12, 04:38 PM   #23
Clive Koopa
Putty Patroller

Default Re: What did you think of Operation Overdrive?

I think Operation Overdrive was the worst series in the whole franchise. The whole series seemed like it was all clumped together and not thought out clearly. The whole Thrax plot was messed up too.
Clive Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply