Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05/05/08, 03:51 PM   #71
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

True. Five characters that were supposed to be badass just to give us a plot device to introduce three actually badass characters? A serious waste of time.

This episode pissed me off for one reason alone: Taking direct hits from the Claw Cannon and not dying.
Old 05/05/08, 08:36 PM   #72
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze
Default Jungle Fury Feedback: Pushed to the Edge

Hope you guy's don't mind me making this.

The episode was very well done. It was the first predominant villain episode, and they handled it well. The character development (villain-wise) was good, and Lily alone made the episode really enjoyable. 5/5. Only thing... that stupid Strike Rider!
Old 05/08/08, 03:10 AM   #73
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

VERY schizophrenic. Camille's supposed to be in love with Dai Shi, yet refers to him as Jarrod? Dai Shi's continually threatened Camille, yet defends her life in battle? It was just plain weird.

Add to that a horribly unneccessary Bat Megazord battle, and no Casey other than when he said "I'm so hungry" and you've got the recipe for a pretty lame episode. Only things I liked were the Yellow Ranger taking out the monster single-handedly and Jellica's voice. 2 out of 5.
Old 05/12/08, 10:31 PM   #74
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze
Default Jungle Fury Feedback: One Master Too Many

Even though this episode was pretty much awesome, I feel like there too many battle/MZ fights. They could have cut back on fights, and focused more on training, and more camera time for RJ and Finn. They showed like three minutes of Casey twirling some swords, and Bam!; he suddenly knows how to use the swords. But I guess we have to think technical.

Out of all the fights, I enjoyed the first fight scene with the Shark Sabers, Finn's sick entrance, and of course... RJ's sweet battle with Dai Shi (mainly his Wolf Spirit attack). Which brings me to this... how is he going to lose control of his Wolf Spirit when he's a Master? He hasn't lost control of it all this time...

Well, a high 4/5 w/Shark Power! Next week... we get our Power-Up episodes with the introduction to the last three masters.

Ghost of a Chance Teaser, courtesy of Fury Diamond: http://www.junglefury.net/multimedia...w=2&category=6
Old 05/13/08, 11:05 AM   #75
RangerKing
Ranger In Training

So is there an indication that there won't be more rangers/masters other than the four introduced (including Master Mao)? I'm fairly certain there will be more as there are more zords to introduce given their ways of introducing zords.
Old 05/13/08, 12:08 PM   #76
red timeforce ranger
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to red timeforce ranger

i love that sharkzord - watchout for sharkzord
Old 05/14/08, 09:43 PM   #77
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Default Jungle Fury Feedback: Ghost of a Chance (Parts 1 and 2)

http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=16953&

Outside U.S.: http://a.dolimg.com/media/en-US/dxd/...x700_31fps.swf

Wow! What an episode.

Once again, I love an episode that starts out with a battle, it adds a little hype IMO. I'm starting to get used to Jarrod and his ten second training sessions, it's not big deal anymore really.

I really enjoyed the individual fights between the Ranger's and Jarrod. And the Sentai footage was used rather well. As for the Strike Rider, THAT's when Casey is supposed to bust it out. He's finally learned, lol. RJ once again made a sweet entrance.

Fran Fran Fran... she's one step close to knowing who the Ranger's are. I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be so soon though, but oh well.

Looking forward to Part 2, and overall Part 1 gets a 5/5.

I like how they used the same uniform design for the Penguin Master (Master Guin).
Old 05/15/08, 01:37 AM   #78
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

I didnt like this episode as much. The core three rangers are so unlikeable. They want to be masters now? How retarded.

The MOTD at the beginning of the episode was unnecessarily tacked on.

I didnt like Mao conviniently appearing out of nowhere.
Old 05/15/08, 06:57 PM   #79
red timeforce ranger
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to red timeforce ranger

two shadow guards are awsome
Old 05/17/08, 07:55 PM   #80
Sakura3
Power Ranger

Sorry about the lateness of my response but cable was out last week due to weather here.

Anyway while this episode was a possible filler it was almost a full adaption of the Toei episode Let's Dance. The US handled this decently. However it wasn't what I expected in Power Rangers.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread