Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/13/08, 03:11 AM   #1
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

I'd bridge the gap between Zeo & Turbo by using my Billy Theory.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/08, 09:21 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

The thing is though you'd want to make a movie that the mainstream could get into. Your idea is interesting, but I don't see it marketable for the mainstream. Which is why I think a PR movie needs to be a remake.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/08, 10:25 PM   #3
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

I'm against a remake of any of the past series. Especially the Saban era. Leave their memory alone. Don't bring them back as movies. It has been proven TWICE that Power Rangers should not be condensed into movie form. Instead create a new Power Ranger team for the next movie. Just have some veteran characters return in it.

Or get the original actors back to do Power Ranger movies that tie-up different series loose ends.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply