Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/30/14, 06:02 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default A way they could have continued Ninja Storm into DinoThunder.

Ninja Storm had a lot of MMPR like components. You had the teenagers with distinctive personalities and their hobbies. Plus the more cheesy approach that they took at times. It stands to reason that this would have been a good cast to keep into DinoThunder. The major problem would have been the existance of the Ninja Schools. Since that makes the power changes more complicated to do.

I'd have Shane, Tori, and Dusttin move to Reefside on an undercover mission. This would separate them from the Wind Acadmy. They could retain their civilian Ninja Powers. They would be sent to meet Tommy Oliver. And in the meantime would attend Reefside Higjh School as Seniors ( it was never clearly stated where the Winds were in public school). They'd face the same threat from Mesagog that the regular DT Rangers did. The Winds would use the Dino Gems to power their old Ninja Morphers and become the Power Rangers DinoThunder. Tommy would become the Black Dino Ranger like planned. Trent Mercer would be introduced as the White Ranger like before. I might make his character more of a shallower Wes. But someone that was good deep down.

Things could com into a head with SPD. Where the Rangers are recruited by SPD to journey through Space and fight the new Alliance of Evil. Armed with new Powers. And a new Red Ranger in Sky Tate.

Of course this is just a rough sketch that needs to be fleshed out it if became any kind of fan fic. Its too late to go back in time and implement this for real, obviously. Unless you used the template for new seasons.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/14, 06:03 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: A way they could have continued Ninja Storm into DinoThunder.

Why bring up fanfic material here? We have a section specifically for fanfics.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/14, 06:04 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetamus Primal View Post
Why bring up fanfic material here? We have a section specifically for fanfics.
It could go either way. Its not uncommon to post ideas for how things could have been in the gen area of pr boards. This isn't something I am neccessarly going to write about. If I posted an actual fic it would go in that section.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/14, 06:04 PM   #4
Zabitan.vrtroopersonline
Shadow Ranger

Sounds cool to me
Post New ThreadReply