Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/06/14, 02:40 PM   #31
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Alternate History

Forgot to address the Mack Robot plot. Would diffinitly adapt that arch with Mack turning out to be a robot. In this version Mack would remain a robot but would realize he already was a "real boy" anyway.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/14, 01:45 AM   #32
MattEmily
Administrator

yea I only went with Karone acting like Kelsey because of that one scene in which Kelsey was really crazy due to stock footage and out of the Galaxy Rangers she would've made the best sense between the 3 girls.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/14, 11:28 AM   #33
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah she did act a bit crazy at times in lg. One time because of the sentai footage and another because the episode was written for cassie originally.
Old 10/07/14, 12:41 PM   #34
MattEmily
Administrator

yup precisely although I don't recall the other times she acted crazy in "Galaxy" because of the stock footage but she was out-of-character for that Cassie episode.
Old 10/07/14, 09:32 PM   #35
PRangerX
Administrator

The part where she learned to use the glacta beast and kinda acted goofy.
Old 10/08/14, 05:36 PM   #36
MattEmily
Administrator

ah yes but that wasn't Sentai footage, that was actually original.
Old 10/08/14, 07:31 PM   #37
PRangerX
Administrator

Interesting. Probably was made when theh thought Cassie was coming
Old 10/08/14, 08:26 PM   #38
MattEmily
Administrator

I saw some of these over at rangerboard so I thought I'd put it here since it would technically be viewed as alternate history.

Quote:
- What if Jason, Zack, Trini never left?
What if Billy had stayed on for the Turbo season and Zordon left the mantle to Billy
What if Billy was the Phantom Ranger?
What if only Tommy + Kat left in Turbo and Adam + Tanya stayed, while only Carlos + Ashley joined?
What if Jason and Kimberly returned for Turbo?
What if Kat was in Dino Thunder instead of Hayley?
1. Not much would have changed if Zack, Trini and Jason never left although some of the stories probably wouldn't be there such as the fiery one or the one with the Pachinko Machine placing a fun spell on Red.
Obviously there'd be no need to go to the Deserted Planet.
2. There would be no need for Dimitria to come by but Zordon probably would have still had Alpha 6 come by.
3. There wouldn't have been much of a change except for a change in the stories.
4. That's a good question with Jason and Kim and I'm not sure there.
5. They would have needed to change Kat into a genius so that there would be a reason for why the Morphers are there since Hayley was the one that made the Morphers and a lot of the other gear.

Quote:
What if Billy was the Phantom Ranger?
I would prefer it being someone else but regardless of that I actually think this would be an interesting idea since they could use Billy's need to rehydrate with the Aquitar water as a reason for why he's wearing the Phantom suit off of Aquitar.

Quote:
What if Doomsday part 2 had been the season finale and the show decided to pull a Sentai early and do the annual cast and story change in 1994?
I can see Doomsday ending similar to how Zyuranger ended, with the Rangers defeating Cyclopsis, destroying Lokar and capturing Rita and her minions inside an urn.
Dairanger starts off as the next season but likely with none of the human villains because there were at least 4 human villains instead of Zyuranger's 2 human villains.

Quote:
What if Tommy replaced Jason as Red Ranger (with Dragon Shield)?
How would Dairanger have been adapted if Doomsday was the end of MMPR?
How would Kakuranger have been adapted? What with the 60's Batman effects.
I really don't see a whole lot of change with Tommy becoming the Red Ranger after he lost his powers and there's some convenient excuse with Jason leaving at the same time. Some of the plots would change however since the Slippery Shark spell would have to be changed or altered somehow.

I think Lord Zedd would still be there for Dairanger but he would have no connection to the previous season even though he has Putties of his own. I can see them trying to not pay a whole lot of attention to the mythical elements of the Dairanger series.

In the case of Kakuranger, they would likely use Master Vile as the main leader kind of like Dark Specter but Rito would be in an Astronema-type of role. It would otherwise remain pretty much exactly the same as Kakuranger and they wouldn't try to hide it ninja theme.

Quote:
What if Disney never came into the picture?.
I'm not sure with everything but I can see the Triassic Ranger actually becoming a 6th Ranger instead of just the 2nd power-up for the Red Ranger.

Quote:
How would Lost Galaxy have went had Valerie not developed leukemia. Or if Patricia hadn't left over the billing dispute.
In the case of the first one, I can't really say much changing except there being more hints towards Leo and Kendrix having a relationship.
In the case of Patricia, I can't see much changing there except there wouldn't be the "GalactaBeast, over here" summon joke.
Also in both cases there would need to be another introduction for the Red Armored Power Ranger.

Quote:
what if either Season Two, Zeo, or In Space got a movie?
I'm not sure with Season 2.
Zeo would probably have a movie that lead into the Turbo Movie meaning it would explain the departure of the Zeo powers and arsenal.

Space would explain a lot about the various continuity errors such as Darkonda losing so many of his 9 lives even though we didn't even see all of them.

Quote:
What if Disney had the same care for Power Ranger as Saban?
What if Saban now had the same care for Power Ranger as Saban then?
1. There wouldn't be RPM as we knew it since if Disney actually cared about the show then they likely wouldn't have allowed something so dark.
There wouldn't be as many original fights and no Koichiplosions.
2. In the case of Saban, hard to say but Samurai probably would have still been a stinker since Shinkenger was heavy on Japanese elements. I could see them putting more care into Megaforce and especially Super Megaforce which also meant no Dairanger Morphs, no pre-Zyu morphs and a better Legendary Battle.

Quote:
What if Jason had gotten the green candle?
then Tommy would still be the Green Ranger but once Zedd came around he would have found a way to get rid of him.

Quote:
What if Lothor had defeated Mesogog when they fought
Mesogog would have been destroyed and Lothor would have taken over but whether he would be using the island fortress or not is something that I can't really say but it's possible that he would have or it's possible that Lothor could have merged himself with Mesogog.

Quote:
What if they combined all of Tommy's Morphers and Powers into one Coin?
That would be an almighty Super duper Ultra mega powerful Power Coin.

Quote:
What if hybrid seasons never existed?
Samurai and Super Samurai would have still existed, it would have just been known as Samurai.

Megaforce would actually be a proper 40 episodes and the same with Super Megaforce and the Megaforce Rangers wouldn't also be the Super Megaforce Rangers and they would both probably have different names.
Old 10/08/14, 08:45 PM   #39
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
What if they used the dai ranger suits in the mid season of mmpr season 2 would have been cool.

What if Power Rangers ended after In Space as originally planned?
1. I actually would have preferred that but keep Rita around longer then Zedd gets fed up and he arrives once Rita's Zyu2 monsters are exhausted then the Thunderzords are introduceed.
2. Nothing would change except there would be no Galaxy, Lightspeed, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, S.P.D, Mystic Force, Overdrive, Jungle Fury, RPM, Samurai, Megaforce or Dino Charge.

Quote:
What if Mike hadn't fallen, kept the Quasar Saber and became Galaxy Red (or if he took the powers back from Leo)?

What if Alex Stayed Time Force Red (either the first time, or after he took it back)?

What if the Wind Rangers weren't late to class that day?

What if Andrew Hartford was Overdrive Red?
then someone else would've fallen into the crevice and taken Mike's place in that spot. The stories revolving around Red Ranger wouldn't exactly be the same since Leo and Mike had different personalities.

Things wouldn't be the same with the Time Force Rangers since Alex wound up changing after he died and saw the future was changing, the others would have listened to him but they likely would have been destroyed because of his leadership.

Not much would change with Andrew becoming Red Ranger except there wouldn't be as much of a centered plot involving him and his android son.
He probably wouldn't have been the one to get the Sword for the Sentinel Knight and the Rangers wouldn't have quit after losing their powers to Thrax.

Quote:
what if zordon never died
Astronema would have won.

Quote:
What if Zedd appeared right after "day of the dumpster"?
Zordon would still have the Thunderzords ready since the Dinozords and Dragonzord wouldn't be up to it.

Quote:
What if Goldar took over the throne?
nothing would have changed, the Rangers would still be winning but Goldar would probably be more active in the battles.

Quote:
What if destroying the Sword of Darkness didn't break Rita's spell?
What if Darkonda hadn't obliterated his boss with anti-planet missiles?
What if the S.P.D. rangers got stranded in the past in Wormhole?
What if Udonna hadn't found the security footage of the rangers morphing?
What if Leanbow, Daggeron and Udonna had stayed dead?
What if Terry became the Pink Samurai instead of Mia? (I'm guessing he at least would get to keep the beetle zord)
1. Tommy would still be evil and likely would have beaten the Rangers unless Zordon had another Plan B to break Rita's spell over him which he likely did knowing him.
2. Gruumm would have conquered 2025.
3. that wouldn't really matter a whole lot... at least I don't think so.
4. Udonna didn't die. There actually wouldn't be much of a difference with Leanbow and Daggeron remaining dead
5. I really don't think there'd be much of a difference there except for him actually being more focused on.

Quote:
What if the Power Rangers just used their Zords to storm Rita's moon palace and blow it to smithereens?
Rita likely would've had a backup plan to strike back with a bigger assault that she was leaving up her sleeve. The palace likely would've been destroyed but that didn't mean it was their only lair.

Quote:
What would've happened if the pre-space teams joined in the battle in CTD?
There would have been a better chance of them winning without the need of Zordon's sacrifice.

Quote:
What if Dana had been taken by Diabolico instead of Ryan?
She would have become the Titanium Ranger and she therefore would have became the first female 6th Ranger. In the case of Ryan they either wouldn't have had the character or he would have replaced one of the other male Rangers.

Quote:
What if Disney had to do Super Megaforce?
There'd be no guest stars and no Legendary War and instead they would just leave it to the bare minimum of Gokaiger stuff.
Ninja Zord would be Minizord and it would actually be talking.
Corinth would actually be a proper Corinth or at least there would be an explanation for why it isn't the RPM Corinth.

Quote:
What if the Saban Ninja Turtles join the fight in the Legend war?
That would be cool.

Quote:
What if someone who is tech savvy, Billy/Noah-esque, somehow made power morphers that accessed the Neziranger/psychoranger suits? Built zords for them, etc?
That would be cool but they wouldn't need zords due to their Monster Forms.

Quote:
What if Rita was NEVER released?
then Mighty Morphin wouldn't have existed until the Machine Empire came around.

Quote:
What if Billy hadn't used the generator to put his age back to normal in broad daylight? Instead somewhere secure, say like the Command Centre.
What if Rito and Goldar hadn't lost their memories in the Command Centre explosion?
Billy wouldn't have turned into an old man and he wouldn't have left to go to Aquitar in order to get treatment for it.
Rito or Goldar would've still had the Zeo Crystal and therefore Zordon would've needed to find another option for the Rangers to fight the Machine Empire.

Quote:
What if Rita and Dai-shi were released at the same time?
then both MMPR and Jungle Fury would've been active at the same time but Jungle Fury would've had different members at the time since Casey, Lily and Theo would've been too young. Also Mao and RJ wouldn't have been Masters at the time and Dominic wouldn't have became the Rhino Ranger.

Quote:
What if SMF slide-morphed into the Psychos, A-Squad?

What if Gokaiger had a GokaiBronze(or Brass or Brown) who slide-morphed into the pre-Zyu 6ths and Extra Heroes?
that would've been interesting although pre-Zyu didn't have any 6th members besides X1 Mask.

Quote:
What if Andros was kidnapped instead of Karone?
Andros would've been the villain instead of Karone. Karone would've been the Space Ranger and she would've been either Pink or Yellow which meant either Cassie or Ashley would have to be left off.
Post New ThreadReply