Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/01/14, 04:32 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Fusions

Because of the whole fusion of Ranger Gold and Ranger Silver, I thought it'd be an interesting topic to discuss in regards to what other types of fusions that you would like to see and you can describe them as well.

This can be for suits, weapons, zords, whatever as long as it has to do with Power Rangers, Sentai or anything that Saban or Toei did that would be classified as a Toku such as Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes or even Sailor Moon for that matter.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/01/14, 04:56 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Fusions

MMPR Green, and White Drago Ranger.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/01/14, 07:58 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

I agree with you there.
I'd have it so that they would both basically be in half same with the shields. Saba holster would be on the left, Dragon Dagger holster would be on the right, White MMPR leg and boot, Green MMPR leg and boot, MMPR White belt buckle but the belts would be in half.
Old 09/01/14, 11:57 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

I'd also combine the Quantum and Pink Time Force powers. Quantum would be on the right except for its holster which would be on the left. The Pink parts would be on the left. The Pink part and the Quantum parts would reflect a male Time Force suit in the event a male is using the powers otherwise it would reflect a female Time Force suit in the event a female is using the powers.
The Chrono Morpher would be on Pink's left wrist but it would be fused with the Quantum Morpher so that all of the corresponding buttons for both Morphers would be there.
Old 09/02/14, 12:18 AM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

That would be cool.

I think it would be cool if when you did a fusion instead of one side being all one color, and the other all the other they could do what Ultraman shows do when the Ultraman has multiple forms, one of them is the half blue half red starter form.

Like if I took Lunar Wolf Ranger, and either RPM Black, or SPD Shadow, and I could have the Black parts on the outset of my suit, and the White parts on the inset.

Same thing if I wanted to be a fusion of two Dragon themed Rangers.
Old 09/03/14, 03:30 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

I can't really say one way or the other about that idea since I've never seen Ultraman.

anyway here are some other things that I had thought of.

The Red Battlezord with the Super Zeo Megazord.
The Falconzord (MMPR) with the Thunder (MMPR) Megazord.

The Thunder Megazord with the MMPR White, not sure how to describe that one yet.

Astro Delta Megazord with the Mega Winger's wings.

Asto Delta Megazord with the Lights of Orion.

Supertrain Megazord with the arms of the Time Force Megazord Mode Red.

Animus with the arms of the Dino Thunder Ankylo Drill and the Wild Force Elephantzord in Shield Mode.

Delta Command Megazord with the left arm being replaced by the Q-Rex Megazord's right arm.

The 5 Space Rangers' weapons' Booster Modes being united together.

The Power Cannon and the Zeo Blaster.
The Power Blaster along with the Dragon Dagger and Saba.
The Mega Tank and Power Cannon, the cannon would be attached to the front of it.
The Thunderstorm Cannon and the Samurai Saber.
The Lightspeed Mega Battles and the Unilaser.
The Sword of Triumph and the Z-Rex Blaster Super Mode.

Laser Lamp, Wolf Warrior's Shield, Wolf Warrior's Sword and Chip's Crossbow.
Old 09/03/14, 09:39 AM   #7
Zabitan
Administrator

I see maybe this will help explain what I mean.

Also those sound cool.

I didn't think about Megazords.
Old 10/07/14, 01:31 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
MMPR Green, and White Drago Ranger.
oops I misread that and thought you meant the White MMPR one but either way that would be a good one.
For MMPR Green and White Drago Dino Thunder here's what I would do.
I'd leave all of the black spikes there and therefore leave a bit of white around there but otherwise I would have it be split in half in coloring, same with the helmets. Green however would be on the left along with its Dragon Dagger holster, white would be on its right.
There would be no mouth plate but the visors would be in half. Only half of the Dragon Shield would be placed on him. Belts would be in half but the belt buckle would be the Drago one. The rest except for the legs and boots would be in half. Left leg and left boot would be green, right leg and right boot would be white. There wouldn't be a Drago Sword holster instead the Drago Sword would just come from out of nowhere.
Part of the Dragon Shield half would disappear for its Super Dino Mode so that there would be enough room for the spikes to extend out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I agree with you there.
I'd have it so that they would both basically be in half same with the shields. Saba holster would be on the left, Dragon Dagger holster would be on the right, White MMPR leg and boot, Green MMPR leg and boot, MMPR White belt buckle but the belts would be in half.
I actually meant this description for the combo of the Green and White MMPR powers.
Post New ThreadReply