Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/06/14, 06:20 PM   #1
Yazgirl
Putty Patroller

Default Power Rangers what ifs.

So I’ve been marathoning through certain episodes and arcs. I’ve seen other seasons here and there before that.

Anyway, I’ve always had the “what-if” mindset throughout the series. So I thought I’d list a bunch of what-ifs here and see what people have to say, and also feel free to list your own what-ifs as well!

What if Kimberly had not been replaced by Katherine as the Pink Ranger in the third season of "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers"? What if she had stayed on and eventually took over the position of Zeo Ranger One, Pink?
Yazgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/06/14, 09:12 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers what ifs.

Tommy and Kim would never have broken up. The Kat arch in season 3 would never have happened. Along with the Kim power crises. Most of the Kat episodes in Zeo would have gone to Kim. Altered to fit her character of course.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/14, 12:24 PM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

That makes sense.

I'll go with What if instead of Tommy losing the Green Ranger powers for good, and becoming the White Ranger they went with the original idea of Jason David Frank being the main hero on VR Troopers, and Brad Hawkins as White Ranger.

But instead of Cybertron it's the VR Troopers we did get, and instead of being a different character Jason David Frank is Tommy, and instead of a different character Brad Hawkins is Ryan Steele, and they just switch plots like Tyler Steele is now Tyler Oliver, and everything that was about Ryan on VR Troopers is now about Tommy, and everything that was about Tommy on Power Rangers is now about Ryan.

Alternately Tommy stays on Power Rangers but he stays the Green Ranger, and they introduce Tor earlier as his Thunderzord, and in Season 3 they just give him a Green Ninja suit, and keep Tor instead of bringing back Titanus.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/15/14, 01:24 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazgirl View Post
So I’ve been marathoning through certain episodes and arcs. I’ve seen other seasons here and there before that.

Anyway, I’ve always had the “what-if” mindset throughout the series. So I thought I’d list a bunch of what-ifs here and see what people have to say, and also feel free to list your own what-ifs as well!

What if Kimberly had not been replaced by Katherine as the Pink Ranger in the third season of "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers"? What if she had stayed on and eventually took over the position of Zeo Ranger One, Pink?
I don't believe a whole lot would have wound up changing other than young Kimberly would have went to a different point in period since she wouldn't be from Australia like Kat was.
They probably would have altered the episode that featured Digster as well since I really couldn't see Kimberly being in Kat's position in that episode.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply