Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/09/15, 02:16 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Lightspeed Powers

you know this actually came to mind just recently but what was the source of the powers?

The powers didn't come from the Aquabase itself since the Aquabase was destroyed and all six were still capable of morphing.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 03:54 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Lightspeed Powers

Good question. I remember there was a reactor in the aqua base that Jinxer brainwashed Jinxer to mess with it. But I can't remember if the threat was just destorying the base or the Rangers powers along with it. Given the the Rangers powere did survive you have to wonder if that reactor did have anything to do with their powers. If it did there had to be a power soirce somewhere.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 06:20 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Good question. I remember there was a reactor in the aqua base that Jinxer brainwashed Jinxer to mess with it. But I can't remember if the threat was just destorying the base or the Rangers powers along with it. Given the the Rangers powere did survive you have to wonder if that reactor did have anything to do with their powers. If it did there had to be a power soirce somewhere.
I think you mean when Jinxer brainwashed Captain Mitchell and he was using him to transfer power to Olympius and the Aquabase itself wasn't being destroyed but the whole power supply was cut off to the Aquabase but the Rangers were still capable of morphing... but their zords however were tied to the Aquabase.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 07:29 PM   #4
Chef Mia
Comic Relief

I think it was in some secret location. Probably the same one the Robot lightspeed Ranger's used. Lightspeed had to.have other bases. We know Macnight had to work somewhere
Chef Mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 08:38 PM   #5
Green Alien Ranger
Comic Relief

The power source was in the morphers the whole time. Its the only thing I could think of. They remained tap to the grid even after Aqua Base was destroyed.
Green Alien Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/15, 06:40 PM   #6
Gosei Great
Putty Patroller

I think the source was just the grid itself. The information for the suits must have been in the morphers.
Gosei Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/15, 10:35 PM   #7
Sentai Master
Ranger In Training

I don't think every Ranger team needed a power source like the Megaship or Eltar in the case of the Turbo Powers. Some Ranger teams didn't have a power source in that sense. Lightspeed Rescue didn't have that kind of power source based on what we know.
Sentai Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/15, 10:06 AM   #8
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

The power was in the Aqua Base they just had enough power in the morphers for a few morphs. This problem was later fixed by "Forever Red".
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/15, 10:55 AM   #9
Doctor Dana
Comic Relief

We never were told about a power source. So there was no one outside of the morphers. Its not like.every team has had one. It just depends on how the powers work.
Doctor Dana is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply