Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/09/01, 07:23 AM   #1
Goldspaceranger
Putty Patroller

Default What if the Gold ranger was evil.......

I know we've had a lot of what ifs, but when this one hit me I just had to post it. And I'm not talking about on the machine empire's side, I mean on his own agenda wanting nothing but destruction in his path with as much strength and power as he had when he first showed up in prz. All I can say is that would seriously suck.
Goldspaceranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 10:11 PM   #2
Gold Ranger2001
Putty Patroller

Default Re: What if the Gold ranger was evil.......

Well, if the Gold Ranger was evil, then the Zeo Rangers would be in trouble. Gold Ranger is incredibly powerful, and if he ever decided to become evil, he could seriously hurt the power rangers.
Gold Ranger2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 10:12 PM   #3
Emerald Phantom
Putty Patroller

This would hold true even today. I would love Saban to produce some U.S. footage of the Gold Ranger attacking the Time Force Rangers. All Saban has to do is get Brad Hawkins to play the voice (I believe he was the voice and he is the same guy who was one of the VR Troopers).
Emerald Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 10:12 PM   #4
Crystal Gold Ranger
Putty Patroller

*gets the hamsters moving the wheels*

YES!!!!
GoldSpaceRanger... I could kiss you right now...

That's if this wasn't a messageboard ^^

You just gave me a GREAT idea

And I think the Gold Ranger evil idea is kinda cool

I just figured out something to get me past a writers block with the thought of the gold ranger being evil *insert evil grin here* ^^;

*Did any of that make any sense? Didn't think so *
Crystal Gold Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 10:13 PM   #5
Goldspaceranger
Putty Patroller

Lol, Crystal Gold Ranger you crack me up. If you ever get writers block again just ask I got a ton of ideas.
Old 11/17/14, 10:13 PM   #6
Gold Ranger2001
Putty Patroller

Hey yeah, if Saban wanted to get Gold Ranger back, then he'd have to either hire Austin St. John back, the actor who played Trey, or the leader from VR Troopers. As a matter of fact, Trey sounded so much like the VR Trooper leader that when I heard his voice, I was positive that it was him who was doing the Gold Ranger! Also, I agree with you on the fact that the Gold Ranger could knock the stuffing out of the present rangers. After all, the Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force powers were made by humans and the Gold Ranger powers were made by aliens, and most of the time alien technology is superior to human technology.
Old 11/17/14, 10:14 PM   #7
Goldspaceranger
Putty Patroller

Yeah that would make an awesome plot for the upcoming time force/ Lightspeed teamup. Queen Banshira would team up with Ransik( don't ask me how she just somehow found a way to escape the Demon world) and they would both send a distress signal to Triforia which the Gold Ranger would show up and they would have Jinxer cast a spell on him which would make him do there evil biding.

Then Trey would attack the time force rangers and the Quantum Ranger and beat the shit out of them. After they finally escape Trey they have Circuit send out a distress signal and whats left of Lightspeed receive it for which all five lightspeed rangers show up to help them. Well that would put the odds in the rangers favor except Queen Banshira and Ransik and his crew along with a ton of Cyclobots and Batlings interfere to put the odds back in there favor.

All the rangers retreat back to the clock tower to try to figure out whats going on and who that new ranger is. All of a sudden guess who shows up but the Phantom Ranger. Hes finally revealed to be Billy and which explains the whole story about the gold ranger and the zeo powers. And he also determines that Ransik and Queen Banshira must have put an evil spell on him. He remembers how when tommy was under the control of rita they destroyed the sword of darkness( I think thats what they called it) to break the spell. So he asks the rangers what weapons were the Gold Ranger using, and they tell him two staffs, on gold and one black. Billy remembers that the Gold Ranger had one gold staff so he determines that the black must be whats keep Trey under control.

And so billy makes a plan, he will fight the gold ranger him self, the Time Force rangers will take care of ransik and crew, and the lightspeed rangers will take care of Queen Banshira. And so the big battle starts, Billy goes one on one with Trey, the 6 lightspeed rangers fight Queen Bansira, and the time force rangers keep Ransik and crew off there backs. After a while Queen Banshira gets the crap beat out of her so she grows to zord size, luckely Lightseed were able to rebuild the Life Force megazord and so they use it to fight her. Meanwhile Trey is beating the shit out of Billy and gets tired of this kind of fighting so he grows to zord size. So Billy calls his own zord Artillatron and turns it into a megazord. Billy outsmarts trey and gets him to call opon his staffs, and Billy uses all the firepower he has and and destoys the black staff which turns trey back to normal. Meanwhile the the lightspeed rangers are haveing a really tough time with Queen Banshira and determine that the only way to beat her is to grab on to her, push the the self destruct button, and abandon ship, they do so and send her back to the Demon world. Once Ransik realizes that the healthiest thing to do is to retreat, he runs away.

Once billy explains to trey what happened he appologizes to the other rangers and thanks his old friend for stoping him, and then he goes back to Trifora. And then Billy returns to Aquitar. Once the Lightspeed and Time Force Rangers talk for awhile and get aqainted the all go there seperate ways and everything goes back to normal. Okay about Billy being the Phantom ranger, my theory is he missed his days of being a ranger and so he uses Aquitar's technology to make a ranger that not only his powerful but can keep his aging under control. So he finds that Power Ruby and uses it as his power sorce.

Well what do you guys think, my opinion is it would be the best ranger team up ever and the only way to make it really good is to make it a three part story arc.
Old 11/17/14, 10:14 PM   #8
Gold Ranger2001
Putty Patroller

I agree with you, man. That would make an awesome ranger teamup, but I don't know if Saban would be able to get David Yost back to play the role of the Phantom Ranger. He'd probably have to pay him a ton of money first. Still, that would make an awesome fanfiction and an even better 3-part episode. However, I don't think you should have Trey be the evil ranger. This is what I'd change: Have Ransik and Queen Banshira go to Triforia and steal the Gold Ranger powers from Trey, then have them locate Jason on Earth and give the Gold Ranger powers to him and then turn him evil. What do you think of that suggestion, man?
Old 11/17/14, 10:14 PM   #9
Goldspaceranger
Putty Patroller

Well of first of all I seriously doubt Saban would ever come to something that close to being good, because for one thing it would cost him a ton of money just to get David Yost back( if he would ever be willing to come back). And just because that would be a very expensive american made battle he would just rather go with sentai and just loves keeping all the older viewers in the dark about the identity of the phantom ranger. And many other reasons but anyways the main reason I wrote that story arc is because it was so much fun. Neways your idea would be be awesome, but I think my idea is just as good as long as Jason would be able to use the golden powers as strongly as trey.
Old 11/25/17, 09:46 PM   #10
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default What if the Gold ranger was evil.......

Maybe, Liongate could introduce an evil Gold Ranger in one of their Power Rangers movie. He or she could have given the heroes a hard time before the rangers learn his/her weakness and used it against that person.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply