Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/01/16, 09:06 PM   #11
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Continue space into Galaxy.

I remember those days early on...I always worried about Power Rangers ending on one of those cliffhangers they used to do. It was early on and I had no reason to think PR was definitely going to be around. At the time most Kids shows only lasted a few years. Of course C2D had a lot of closure so at least you could have considered that a proper series finale.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/16, 09:09 PM   #12
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I would have had the Space Rangers rebuild the Command Center and bring back the Dino Powers. Than they could have just been typical teens fighting evil again. I would have used Trakeena as the villain. But make her Zedd and Rita's daughter. She would act just like Rita.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/16, 09:10 PM   #13
Kimmy Repulsa
Ranger In Training

I like those ideas. But I would have Kim and Jason go bad. Kim would become Kimmy Repulsa and Jason would become like Lord Zedd.
Kimmy Repulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/16, 09:11 PM   #14
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Kimberly and Jason would never turn evil. If anything the main villain would be Katherine. She would be just as evil as Rita was.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/16, 09:15 PM   #15
Quasar Saber
Comic Relief

Actually Jason and Kim are destined to go bad. Jason has already gone punk. Despite the reconciliation in "Forever Red" , the relationship has and will continue to get worse. Jason will become a great threat to Tommy. And has already clashed with him in the Hexagon Wars. His turn to the dark side could have already happened.

Kimberly is going to become what Zedd wanted her to be in season 2. Years of being away from Tommy and her friends have made her bigger. She had her mother's poor relationship skills to model after. Kim will (and probably already has a long time ago) eventually act out and go over to the dark side. I wouldn't be surprised if she does become Kimmy Repulsa.

Of course Tommy's faction will be far from pure and pretty heinous themselves at times. But they will call themselves good. While Jason and Kim will be fully evil. This conflict will go on 10,000 years.
Quasar Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/16, 09:16 PM   #16
Ranger Master
Ranger In Training

Yes, I could see a lot of that happening. And the rest of the universe will suffer. Just like it did in the battle between Zordon and Specter.
Ranger Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/16, 09:18 PM   #17
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Tommy and Jason ending up like Zedd and Zordon would make a lot of sense.
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 02:15 PM   #18
Galaxy Forever
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Continue Space into Galaxy.

I think thats pretty far fetched. Jason and Kim are still on the side of the Rangers. Even if they aren't active anym more. Which they very well still could be.

Space was really good. But Galaxy was even better. I wouldn't want to sacrifice Galaxy for more Space. I'm sorry but I choose Galaxy over Space if given the choice.
Galaxy Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 02:19 PM   #19
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

The idea of Jason and Kim going bad has no basis in reality. Just because Jason and Tommy grew apart for a time doesn't mean some peoples fan fic level ideas should be taken seriously.

I wouldn't want to give up Space or Galaxy. As tempted as it would to have more of each. I think both were amazing. And out the two best seasons.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 02:21 PM   #20
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

It seems pretty far fetched I will agree with you there.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply