Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/24/14, 09:47 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Alternate History

Jungle Fury becoming RPM.

Summer shows up in the city that Jungle Fury resides in through a portal with Dr. K. Summer explains that they both come from Corinth, a world that is a waste land that is nothing but remains, they're the only two survivors, a computer virus called the Venjix virus has wiped out everything else including the ones they love.

Summer is still Ranger Yellow and she still keeps her same personality as does Dr. K.
The Venjix virus has crossed over into Jungle Fury's world so the five Rangers try to fight off the next attack but even the Grinders are too much for them even with the assistance of the Spirit Rangers. Summer morphs and drives them off.
Summer asks the Jungle Fury Rangers if they can help them out with fighting off the Venjix Virus but the others don't see how the can do such a thing since their powers aren't a match for those creatures. Dr. K. explains how she can give them the necessary powers in order to match their firepower and even exceed it at times. The five of them agree however Summer reminds Dr. K how they don't have another access code for a female member. Dr. K explains that she actually does have additional access codes that would fit all five Jungle Fury Rangers so she gives each one the proper Morpher.

Ranger Red = Casey
Ranger Blue = Theo
Ranger Green = Dominic
Ranger Black = RJ
Ranger Silver = Lily

Basically RPM remains the same plot except there's no stories of Venjix implanting his virus into all of the citizens. He still creates Tenaya 7 and she still has a relation to a Ranger but this time her relation is to Summer. Ranger Gold becomes a hyperactive male but I can't think of a name for him.

Zords have the same story. Dr. K. has the same story with Alphabet Soup including with her creating the virus just because she wanted to go play outside.
Venjix is actually destroyed at the end of the season because she discovers an Anti-Virus that will wipe him out completely but the Rangers need to use the RPM Ultrazord in order to strike him with it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/14, 11:05 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Good ideas Matt, I like this thread. I like the LR idea the best so far. Only thing i disagree with is having Karone act like Kelesy.

Ive had an idea about redoing OO based on the Once A Ranger team up but for an all season thing. In my idea Goldar captured human Zedd and extracts his evil essense to put putty as the host. Which results in the return of Lord Zedd.

Zedd seeks to unite the forces of evil to create a new alliance of evil. Ultimate ly he seeks the Carona Auroua Gems to obstain utimate power. Moltar and Flurious are two rival faction leaders also in search of the gems. Later on Miratrix and her master Kamndor prove to be another faction. The fearcats also get invovled but dont last long. Zedd continuely tries to unite these factions under him.

Tommy Oliver discovers the crisis and with the help of Sentinal Knight creates the overdrive powers. He recruits four Rangers from the past to become Power Rangers again. Adam, Kira, Tori, and Xander become OO black, pink,yellow, and blue respectively. Tommy intends to become Red but his son Mack badly wants the job. Tommy feels it is too dangerous. But Tommy is captured and Mack uses the Red Ranger powers. Tommy is rescued by the team and allows Mack to stah a Ranger.

The Fearcats are not revived as Cyborgs. Those roles are filled by antiheros employeed by Zicktor Industries. Who want control of the gems for their own personal gain. Will and Ronny make up the the team. Will is a perfessional theif that once worked for Tommy. After being fired he was hired by Zicktor. Ronny is a former racecar driver banned for her dirty tricks. The two fight as the VR Troopers.

Later on Catherine rejoins Oliver as his assistant and lover. Bulk is the butler that is an asset to the team and there to consul them.

Mack befriends one of Moltars monsters who calls himself Tyzonne. Moltar feels out of place as an evil minion but doesnt feel he has a choice. Mack gets him to believe in himself and switch sides to the Rangers. Tyzonne helps the team get the second gem. The power of the Ranger aquired gems turn Tyzonne human and allow him to become the Murcury Ranger. Sentinal Knight's spirit passes his powers down to Tommy once the sword of Exelcisor is recovered.

Once the crown and all the gems are found the season ends with a big showdown between the new Alliance of Evil and the Rangers.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/14, 02:40 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Forgot to address the Mack Robot plot. Would diffinitly adapt that arch with Mack turning out to be a robot. In this version Mack would remain a robot but would realize he already was a "real boy" anyway.
Old 10/07/14, 01:45 AM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

yea I only went with Karone acting like Kelsey because of that one scene in which Kelsey was really crazy due to stock footage and out of the Galaxy Rangers she would've made the best sense between the 3 girls.
Old 10/07/14, 11:28 AM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah she did act a bit crazy at times in lg. One time because of the sentai footage and another because the episode was written for cassie originally.
Old 10/07/14, 12:41 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

yup precisely although I don't recall the other times she acted crazy in "Galaxy" because of the stock footage but she was out-of-character for that Cassie episode.
Old 10/07/14, 09:32 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

The part where she learned to use the glacta beast and kinda acted goofy.
Old 10/08/14, 05:36 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

ah yes but that wasn't Sentai footage, that was actually original.
Old 10/08/14, 07:31 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Interesting. Probably was made when theh thought Cassie was coming
Old 10/08/14, 08:26 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

I saw some of these over at rangerboard so I thought I'd put it here since it would technically be viewed as alternate history.

Quote:
- What if Jason, Zack, Trini never left?
What if Billy had stayed on for the Turbo season and Zordon left the mantle to Billy
What if Billy was the Phantom Ranger?
What if only Tommy + Kat left in Turbo and Adam + Tanya stayed, while only Carlos + Ashley joined?
What if Jason and Kimberly returned for Turbo?
What if Kat was in Dino Thunder instead of Hayley?
1. Not much would have changed if Zack, Trini and Jason never left although some of the stories probably wouldn't be there such as the fiery one or the one with the Pachinko Machine placing a fun spell on Red.
Obviously there'd be no need to go to the Deserted Planet.
2. There would be no need for Dimitria to come by but Zordon probably would have still had Alpha 6 come by.
3. There wouldn't have been much of a change except for a change in the stories.
4. That's a good question with Jason and Kim and I'm not sure there.
5. They would have needed to change Kat into a genius so that there would be a reason for why the Morphers are there since Hayley was the one that made the Morphers and a lot of the other gear.

Quote:
What if Billy was the Phantom Ranger?
I would prefer it being someone else but regardless of that I actually think this would be an interesting idea since they could use Billy's need to rehydrate with the Aquitar water as a reason for why he's wearing the Phantom suit off of Aquitar.

Quote:
What if Doomsday part 2 had been the season finale and the show decided to pull a Sentai early and do the annual cast and story change in 1994?
I can see Doomsday ending similar to how Zyuranger ended, with the Rangers defeating Cyclopsis, destroying Lokar and capturing Rita and her minions inside an urn.
Dairanger starts off as the next season but likely with none of the human villains because there were at least 4 human villains instead of Zyuranger's 2 human villains.

Quote:
What if Tommy replaced Jason as Red Ranger (with Dragon Shield)?
How would Dairanger have been adapted if Doomsday was the end of MMPR?
How would Kakuranger have been adapted? What with the 60's Batman effects.
I really don't see a whole lot of change with Tommy becoming the Red Ranger after he lost his powers and there's some convenient excuse with Jason leaving at the same time. Some of the plots would change however since the Slippery Shark spell would have to be changed or altered somehow.

I think Lord Zedd would still be there for Dairanger but he would have no connection to the previous season even though he has Putties of his own. I can see them trying to not pay a whole lot of attention to the mythical elements of the Dairanger series.

In the case of Kakuranger, they would likely use Master Vile as the main leader kind of like Dark Specter but Rito would be in an Astronema-type of role. It would otherwise remain pretty much exactly the same as Kakuranger and they wouldn't try to hide it ninja theme.

Quote:
What if Disney never came into the picture?.
I'm not sure with everything but I can see the Triassic Ranger actually becoming a 6th Ranger instead of just the 2nd power-up for the Red Ranger.

Quote:
How would Lost Galaxy have went had Valerie not developed leukemia. Or if Patricia hadn't left over the billing dispute.
In the case of the first one, I can't really say much changing except there being more hints towards Leo and Kendrix having a relationship.
In the case of Patricia, I can't see much changing there except there wouldn't be the "GalactaBeast, over here" summon joke.
Also in both cases there would need to be another introduction for the Red Armored Power Ranger.

Quote:
what if either Season Two, Zeo, or In Space got a movie?
I'm not sure with Season 2.
Zeo would probably have a movie that lead into the Turbo Movie meaning it would explain the departure of the Zeo powers and arsenal.

Space would explain a lot about the various continuity errors such as Darkonda losing so many of his 9 lives even though we didn't even see all of them.

Quote:
What if Disney had the same care for Power Ranger as Saban?
What if Saban now had the same care for Power Ranger as Saban then?
1. There wouldn't be RPM as we knew it since if Disney actually cared about the show then they likely wouldn't have allowed something so dark.
There wouldn't be as many original fights and no Koichiplosions.
2. In the case of Saban, hard to say but Samurai probably would have still been a stinker since Shinkenger was heavy on Japanese elements. I could see them putting more care into Megaforce and especially Super Megaforce which also meant no Dairanger Morphs, no pre-Zyu morphs and a better Legendary Battle.

Quote:
What if Jason had gotten the green candle?
then Tommy would still be the Green Ranger but once Zedd came around he would have found a way to get rid of him.

Quote:
What if Lothor had defeated Mesogog when they fought
Mesogog would have been destroyed and Lothor would have taken over but whether he would be using the island fortress or not is something that I can't really say but it's possible that he would have or it's possible that Lothor could have merged himself with Mesogog.

Quote:
What if they combined all of Tommy's Morphers and Powers into one Coin?
That would be an almighty Super duper Ultra mega powerful Power Coin.

Quote:
What if hybrid seasons never existed?
Samurai and Super Samurai would have still existed, it would have just been known as Samurai.

Megaforce would actually be a proper 40 episodes and the same with Super Megaforce and the Megaforce Rangers wouldn't also be the Super Megaforce Rangers and they would both probably have different names.
Post New ThreadReply