Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/14/06, 01:34 PM   #1
Stuf....
Shadow Ranger

Briarwood. 2006.

Everything was normal in the small city of Briarwood. It was just after school for the many teens in Briarwood High, and now they usually headed down to the Rock Porium, one of the best music stores in town. Inside, Madison and Vida were cleaning while Nick and Xander ran the register. Chip, however, was sitting on a small couch, his eyes absorbing every second of the TV in front of him. Xander noticed.

"Chip! C'mon, get to work!" Xander made an exit from the counter, being followed by Madison and Vida.

"Not now Xander!" Chip said almost instantly.

Vida looked at the TV.

"And now, Edward Robbins will present the very frist time machine!!" said an announcer on the screen.

"Time machine?" Madison laughed.

"Chip, we all know its not gonna work" Vida said.

"Ok, how about we see then?" Chip said, turning up the TV as Nick came over.

"Edward Robbins? Isn't that the guy who found the map to the Fire Heart?" Nick asked.

"The guy who just happened to get in the taxi cab monster?" Xander asked.

"Be quiet!" Chip said as Edward Robbins came on screen, holding a device.

"This time machine has enough juice to send me back or forward 50 years in time!" Edward announced, as the crowd cheered.

"Trust me, if people can time travel, they would've done it be now" Madison said.

Edward pressed a few buttons on the machine, and on a small screen in front of the time machine, the numbers 2017 appeared.

"First!" Edward shouted. "I will go back to year 2017, just for a test run."

The crowd cheered once again as Edward pressed a green button on top. And then in a split second... the machine fell apart. The crowd stopped cheering, their happy faces turning furious. Edward looked embarrised, as well as Chip.

"Aw, c'mon..." Chip said with disappointment.

"Told ya so" Vida said as the 5 teens got up, Nick suddenly running into Toby, who dropped a pink piggy bank. It shattered on the ground.

"Nick!" Toby shouted in alarm.

"Toby!" Nick said back, looking down at the piggy bank with confusion. "Piggy?"

"The hurricane in Mariner Bay was nasty so Rock Porium's helping" Toby explained as Nick nodded, looking down at the shattered piggy bank.

20 years into the future, SPD Base.

Commander Doggie Cruiger stood in front of the 4 B Sqaud Rangers, who were dressed in brand new uniforms, each having streaks of either red, blue, yellow, or pink crossing the gray jackets in an X. They each had gray pants on, which had several designs of their respective colors. An SPD Badge was on each of their uniforms.

"Today, Dr. Manx has had readings of Orangehead energy. We do not know the exact location, but be on the look out... if the Orangehead is real, make sure your prepared for ir" Cruiger said.

"Sir," Lieutenant Sky Tate, red ranger started. "How exactly is this possible if the Troobian Empire was destroyed?"

"That we don't know" Cruiger said.

"Sir, weren't we supposed to be drafting a green ranger?" Sargent Sydney Drew, pink SPD Ranger asked.

"Don't worry... It'll be taken care of as soon as we get around to it" Cruiger said as the rangers nodded.

"Too bad," Sargent Bridge Carson, SPD Blue said. "I miss joy riding in the megazord."

The others laugh.

"Just remember to be cautious" Cruiger said.

"Don't worry sir," Sargent Z Delgado said. "We'll make sure this Orangehead is defeated."

"Go back to training C Sqaud... I'll report back if there's an attack" Cruiger said as the 4 rangers saluted and walked away. Cruiger sighed as he saw the green ranger uniform and morpher sitting on the desk. Cruiger let out a sigh... there was a missing ranger on the team... and only Jack can fill in the space. Cruiger would never get used to this new ranger. He simply walked away, not looking back at the green ranger gear.
Old 09/16/06, 12:06 AM   #2
jenniferc
Comic Relief

i like your story. i can not wait read more. :)
jenniferc is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply