Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/06/06, 12:00 PM   #1
Stuf....
Shadow Ranger

Compare the characters, episodes, ect.

Beginnings VS Broken Spell: Beginnings easily wins it for me. Broken Spell was pretty good, but too much action in and it was pretty rushed as well. Broken Spell gave us some backstory for the Mystics, but SPD just flowed better then Broken Spell, even though it idn't give us any info on SPD's past, except for Sky's dad was a ranger.

Confronted VS Code Busters: Both were good, but Jack really had no good reason to be a jackass throughout the whole episode. Code Busters gave us some good character development for Chip and Vida, and introduced Phineas, who is one of my favorite characters. Code Busters wins.

Walls VS Rock Solid: They both had awesome cycle fights, blue ranger focus, and even though I like Madison more than Sky, both episodes were great. Tie.

Dogged VS Whispering Voices: I haven't seen either in a while, but I do remember that Whispering Voices was pretty boring as the episode went along and the kickass Nick/Koragg battle didn't save it. Plus, Dogged was one of the only Syd episodes. SPD wins.

Abridged VS Legendary Catastros: Again, I haven't seen either in a while, but Legendary Catastros gave us a small peice of Nick's past and the Centaurus Phoenix Megazord owns all. MF wins this one.

Sam Part 1 VS Fire Heart: Both were pretty good, but Sam introduced the worst character in ranger history. Still a good plot though. Fire Heart had a really awesome original plot, introduced the battlizer (sort of), and focused on a cool character... Xander. Tie.

Sam Part 2 VS Stranger Within I: Stranger Within is one of my favorite sagas in Mystic Force, and one that actually made me like Vida. The ending shocked me, which adds some points. Sam... it was ok, it gave us info on the genetic, but Stranger Within was a better episode overall. MF wins.

Idol VS Stranger Within II: I don't remember Idol that well... undecided.

Stakeout VS Petrified Xander: Petrified Xander wins easily. Stakeout was ok, but pretty boring. Plus, Petrified Xander just has MF being original again.

Shadow VS The Gatekeeper: Clare had some awesome action scenes in Part I, along with some Toby humor, but Shadow 2 introduces a really cool ranger, while Gatekeeper Part II had too many morphed action scenes. So MF wins one, and SPD wins one.

Abandoned VS Scaredy Cat: Do I really have to say it?

Wired Vs Long Ago/Inner Strength: I liked Wired alot, and was hoping Sophie would be DekaBright, since I liked her character as well. But Solaris Knight is just a better character, and another cool Xander episode. Plus, we barley got any Shadow action in Wired. MF wins.

Boom VS Soul Specter: Soul Specter didn't impress me at all. Boom was a fun episode and it focused on on of the background characters. SPD wins.

Recognition VS Ranger Down: Chris Violette did an awesome job as evil Sky. Ranger Down just had everything... focus for Madison and Jenji, return of Leelee... for a while, and then Piggy just made me love the episode even more. MF wins.

Nick VS Jack: Nick is getting way more focus than Jack, and has a more interesting shadowed past. Nick wins.

Sky VS Chip: In a fight, Chip would die against Sky, but Chip always makes my laugh, while Sky.... well he needed to lighten up. Chip wins.

Xander VS Bridge: Xander. Always involved in good plots in episodes.

Madison VS Z: I can't decide... they were both good rangers. Tie.

Syd VS Vida: Vida, mainly because she's getting more focus then Syd.

Doggie VS Daggeron: I'll answer when we get to see more of Daggeron. he just showed up 3 episodes ago.

Well so far I think MF's the better season. What do you guys think?
Old 07/29/06, 10:25 AM   #2
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

spd was a great season what was wrong with
it has great fights good characters ok boom not good at start but good season wish it went on longer
cant coment ot mystic force havent seen anyone but dont like like clokes on the suites

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Phantom/Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/29/06, 08:33 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Jul 29 2006, 09:25 AM
spd was a great season what was wrong with

cant coment ot mystic force havent seen anyone but dont like like clokes on the suites
One, the show was horrible at maintaining any sense of continuity within the season, much less within the series.

Two, they hired criminals to be Rangers

Three, they hired retards to be criminals

List goes on and on.

The Mystic Force do not wear clokes you dumbass. They wear capes.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/30/06, 04:59 AM   #4
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

CLOKES AND CAPES SAME THING CHEETAMUS

YOU HATE THE SHOW BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE STORIE LINE, THERE TWO ROBIN HOODS ANYWAY THERE NOT CRIMINALS

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Old 07/30/06, 07:41 AM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Jul 30 2006, 03:59 AM
CLOKES AND CAPES SAME THING CHEETAMUS

YOU HATE THE SHOW BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE STORIE LINE, THERE TWO ROBIN HOODS ANYWAY THERE NOT CRIMINALS
Clokes and Capes are not the same fucking retarded queer.

I hate SPD because it is boring steaming pile of shit.

Robin Hood is a criminal and all those immitate him are criminals. Robin Hood STOLE, stealing is illegal in all countries, no matter why you did it you committed the most basic of crimes. Fucking moron quit being a Liberal scum bag and grow the fuck up.

Besides if they weren't criminals how come Anubis "Doggie" Kruger sent Blue, Green, & Pink, to arrest them then? Bet a stupid mother fucker like yourself can't wrap your tiny peanut sized brain around that.
Old 07/30/06, 02:52 PM   #6
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

he steals to give to poor who might not be able to get anything legally you call that bad.

cloaks and capes are same thing if u go http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10...&q=capes+cloaks
u see there same thing

Old 07/30/06, 06:22 PM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Jul 30 2006, 01:52 PM
he steals to give to poor who might not be able to get anything legally you call that bad.

cloaks and capes are same thing if u go http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10...&q=capes+cloaks
u see there same thing
Stealing because you want to give to the poor is still stealing and that is illegal. If they wanted to help the poor they should have joined an organization that helped the poor. They were nothing but lowlife criminals.

As for clokes and capes, your link only proves that I am right and you are wrong.
Old 07/30/06, 11:35 PM   #8
AngelofChaos
Comic Relief

Cheetamus Primal is not mistaken about the difference between a cloak and cape, shadowrangerpower. The differences between the two outer garments are the following.

- A cloak is an outer garment that covers or conceals.

I am uncertain what you would call the Mystic Force Rangers's outfits when they're with Udonna (sp?), but the outer garments they had worn happens to be a cloak.

- A cape is a shorter outer garment that does not cover nor conceals.

The Mystic Force Rangers's when morphed have capes attached.
AngelofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/01/06, 07:34 AM   #9
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

there still bedding sheets that are tide around the neck and some times have hoods

Old 08/01/06, 07:41 AM   #10
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

cheetamus you odvestly got problams. I only been on his site for 5 minutes and you sound like you hate for something on 5 topics now. short your trouble out a and dont take it out on me.

Post New ThreadReply