Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/18/02, 12:24 PM   #1
Animal Megazords
Putty Patroller

Default Please Read

i am starting a petition to fox kids network to have a 1 hour of new power rangers wild force episodes on saturdays. please leave me your e-mail so i can tell fox kids who wants a hour of power rangers wild force. i need a lot of e-mail addresses so fox kids will make a hour of power rangers wild force
Animal Megazords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/02, 01:26 PM   #2
PRdude
Ranger In Training

What makes you think your petition would work? You idea sounds futile as it is, considering the simple fact that FK will be kaput come fall.
PRdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/02, 03:34 PM   #3
Tristianity
Ranger In Training

I agree. I hate to say it, but this isn't going to accomplish anything.
Tristianity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/02, 06:26 PM   #4
PRdude
Ranger In Training

By the way, have any petitions like these worked? I know there was one to get the PRTF cast to stay, and that didn't happen.
PRdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/02, 10:40 PM   #5
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

This is the last thing they're gonna do right now. There are rumors of them canceling the show and you think they're gonna add a 1 hour block.

If anything, send in petitions to save Power Rangers. Maybe if Disney relizes how many fans it's got, they'll relize it's worth keeping.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply