Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/03/06, 11:21 PM   #11
Sweetened Angel
Power Ranger

if anyone not see that show so you can watch youtube they did make video.

www.youtube.com
Sweetened Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/06, 12:34 AM   #12
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
He participated in reality tv (crap) on MTV (crap), now he is a 'super'star on WWE (crap). Sounds like a crapstar to me.

Superstar my ass. Only those who are famous to even those who don't watch the garbage they participate in are superstars, like Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, etc. The Miz is still just an ordinary star if that.

If and when a fanvideo becomes unquestionable material within the show or whatever's canon does it not become crap regardless of quality. These emo 'rangers' have yet to meet that requirement.

CGI not quality make.

And my mom is Zordon.

Some are, the vast majority are total garbage.

I'm sorry it's not a fanfilm it is a bootleg. Shitty people take something succesful and then shit all over it and call it their own.

my friend, you obviously are an idiot. The Miz has gone to huge parties with other celebrities and is known by name. There is a difference between superstars and celebs. and considering how much training wwe superstars do, i'm not surprised that they're that famous. look at The Great Khali. he was Mr. India before he went to the WWE. He was in the movie The Longest Yard. heck, half of the greatest wwe superstars were in that movie and Triple H was in Blade Trinity and now he's in the "Man Law" beer commercials. WWE is an empire in sport entertainment. Their storylines may not be the best right now (they have a shitty writer cuz Haymen stopped writing due to ECW comming back) but they got millions of viewers. It's all about the money and the fans. more fans = more money. more money = more merchendise. more merchendise bought = advertisement. hence it's a big empire. i should know, i've seen how much they pay the wrestlers. triple h alone makes over $2 million a year. it's quality that counts. the better the quality the more viewers you're gonna have. it's that simple. and emo rangers may not have been that big of a hit in the us, but in the uk, it is.
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/06, 01:39 AM   #13
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
my friend, you obviously are an idiot. The Miz has gone to huge parties with other celebrities and is known by name. There is a difference between superstars and celebs. and considering how much training wwe superstars do, i'm not surprised that they're that famous. look at The Great Khali. he was Mr. India before he went to the WWE. He was in the movie The Longest Yard. heck, half of the greatest wwe superstars were in that movie and Triple H was in Blade Trinity and now he's in the "Man Law" beer commercials. WWE is an empire in sport entertainment. Their storylines may not be the best right now (they have a shitty writer cuz Haymen stopped writing due to ECW comming back) but they got millions of viewers. It's all about the money and the fans. more fans = more money. more money = more merchendise. more merchendise bought = advertisement. hence it's a big empire. i should know, i've seen how much they pay the wrestlers. triple h alone makes over $2 million a year. it's quality that counts. the better the quality the more viewers you're gonna have. it's that simple. and emo rangers may not have been that big of a hit in the us, but in the uk, it is.
Haymen was never the Head Booker for WWE. He had two stints as the head booker for Smackdown ( and did a good job I might add). But he got canned both times for political reasons. He was basically a consultant until he started booking OVW last year ( their developmental league). With ECW's return he became the head booker for that brand. And thats where he is now.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/06, 05:37 PM   #14
jpwagner5
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Just as soon as you go to someone about getting a brain for yourself.
good one there buddy wow really hurting here!

and y r we provoking this moron on. he is obvelous a retard with no life, but the one he has consists of yelling at people over the internet. where he can't be touched. so this dudes a dumbass and a cancer to society.
jpwagner5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/06, 05:52 PM   #15
PRangerX
Administrator

Pro Wrestling is a worked sport. Its not about who wins and loses, its about how well they do the match. The two wrestlers are trying to put on a good show. Wins and losses only matter when you are trying to push someone.

Now a lot of the non wrestling stuff that the WWE does is garbage. The bikini shoots, lame comedy skits, ect.... A lot of the wrestling fanbase aren't too happy with the WWE right now themselves. Since they'd rather see a product that centers around good wrestling.

Not to be mean here. But Great Kali and the Miz are medicore wrestlers at best.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/06, 09:18 PM   #16
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

jp...

You got owned.

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/06, 09:52 PM   #17
Kari
Power Ranger

Haha 'obviously'? :P
~*~*~ On and on, on and on, on and on[/size]
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/20/08, 02:53 PM   #18
Lew
Putty Patroller

go back on topic not about the miz :P
Old 05/20/08, 04:01 PM   #19
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew
go back on topic
Are you serious? The thread's over a YEAR old. -__-
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/08, 08:29 PM   #20
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

I can sum Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers up in 3 words.

Waste of time.

This series makes Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills look cool!

I'd rather watch Mega Powers than this Emo Ranger garbage.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply