Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/23/14, 04:38 PM   #1
Red For Life
Putty Patroller

Send a message via ICQ to Red For Life
Default Should JDF ever come back???

Hi

After watching the Legendary battle Ive got mixed emotions about the episode but, did enjoy the past rangers. I also wonder though if JDF should come back in the future , would it make sense in the power rangeer world? When is somebody else gonna spearhead a special mission?
Red For Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/14, 04:40 PM   #2
Yazgirl
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Should JDF ever come back???

ss long as Saban Brands are willing to pay to fly him down, board him, and then give him a vacation tour, all for ten seconds of face time footage, sure why not?

There's always a good reason to bring back returning actors and give them time on screen. It's whether or not they'll use such a reason and put the effort into making it work that is questionable. Because otherwise we get the Legendary Battle, and it's not worth it. Might as well have just green screened them all in.

There's also always a chance for a Forever Red 2...
Yazgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/14, 04:41 PM   #3
AbareHunter
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Should JDF ever come back???

No. Even ignoring his presence on social media, the fact that he returned for the majority of an entire season and has now appeared in two of the three anniversary specials is enough for me to feel like he's worn out his welcome.

Had Saban actually succeeded in getting ASJ on board, I imagine it would've been him leading the Legendary Ranger army.
AbareHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply