Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/27/14, 03:02 PM   #1
abc123youandme
Shadow Ranger

Default Your unpopular Sailor Moon opinions

Because everyone is special.

I'm fine with Zoycite as a woman. Zoicite in the Japanese version is little more than a gay stereotype.Zoycite is at least entertaining. You can make the argument that Zoycite's portrayal is borderline misogynistic...but considering the super heroes are all female.

I like both the DiC music and the Japanese music. The Japanese music for its Charlie Angel's feel and its more emotional beats, the DiC score for feeling more tied together.

I enjoy the Sailor Says, for the awfulness and low quality control

Sailor Moon S is stupid. Look at our dark serious story about the apocalypse juxtaposed with the dumbest goofiest monsters ever. SuperS is awful too, but at least its tonally consistent, even when its being "dark" it doesn't feel as out of place. Neptune and Uranus are cool for their sapphic love and not much else. All the guardian Soldiers are much more interesting as individual characters.

Chibu Usa/Rini doesn't bother me...she's like uh mentally and physically six.

I enjoy the Optimum "translated" songs from S/SuperS. "Tear our Hearts in Two", "Love is in our hearts," "Let's Fight." I don't know if that's actually an unpopular, but I never hear any opinions about them.
Post New ThreadReply