Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Should Sailor Moon return?
Yes, in any form! No complaints here! 0 0%
Yes, continue Pretty Guardian live action 2 100.00%
Yes, pick up where Stars left off 0 0%
Yes, with a whole new storyline 0 0%
Yes, with the same basic storyline and new animation style 0 0%
Yes, but only in a manga. No TV. 0 0%
No, they'll ruin it in this day and age! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/23/08, 02:52 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Should Sailor Moon return?

Yeah, by nature this question would have to be the biggest one for the forum. Should the legendary magical Shoujo story of Sailor Moon return for a new generation of children everywhere?

Personally, I'm always hesitant of old franchises being resurrected, even if Digimon did blow me away with its fifth season. I vote to bring back Pretty Guardian, leave everything else SM as it is.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/23/08, 06:56 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

At this point I'd settle for the old episodes just airing in the US again. And maybe a dub of Stars.

I'd love to see a movie someday. Not sure how much Sailor Moon nostalgia there is right now. Having the series air in the US again might help get interest up.

Pretty Gaurdian has been the closest thing we have had to a Sailor Moon revival ( which was actually several years after the anime ended in Japan).
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/25/08, 01:53 AM   #3
Harlan Phoenix
Ranger In Training

Only if we get this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1JmUcC9rss

Because this would be hilarious.
Harlan Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/26/08, 03:48 AM   #4
christphern
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to christphern

I would love to see another season of PGSM. I loved that series. I think that, anymore, it's been too long to seriously attempt a revival of the manga or anime. It could be done, but, I don't see it happening.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a live action movie, so long as it were done properly. PGSM definitely showed that a live action adaptation was possible.

I suppose anyway that they decided to revive it would be fine by me, but, I have my preferences. I suppose time will tell if we'll see anything else from Sailor Moon, but, we can always hope.

Chris
christphern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/08, 08:02 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

It is pretty sad they they can't even show the reruns or sell any new dvds. I mean its frustrating when there is such a video library out there that can't be exploited. Its also too bad we never got a subtitled Stars DVD set. Pretty Guardian would be a tough sell for the US Market ( you couldn't give it the PR treatment, since they don't wear helmets). But you never know Sailor Moon could come to the US again. Who knows we may even get a Live Action Movie. Especially if the Dragon Ball movie is successful.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/19/12, 04:28 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Should Sailor Moon return?

Yes, I would want Sailor Moon to return but with new episodes however first they would have to finish with dubbing the original series since they never got around to dubbing "Sailor Stars" which is a big disappointment.

With a new season, the Sailor Stars don't have to be there themselves and neither does Rini however I would like the other original characters to be back which includes Amara, Hotaru, Michelle and Trista.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply