Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/17/11, 11:04 PM   #1
PRFAN1
Shadow Ranger

Default Amit Bhaumik Contact

I am wishing to talk to Amit Bhaumik, and where so can I do that. Does anyone know his email or something?
Old 01/17/11, 11:05 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

No, sorry . From what I understand Amit refers to remain private. He has moved on from Power Rangers and doesn't wish to have anything to do with it anymore.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/17/11, 11:05 PM   #3
PRFAN1
Shadow Ranger

Are you sure? Because I read that recently a fan asked Amit the names of all the Wild Force monsters.
Old 01/17/11, 11:06 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Chris Funaro has claimed that Amit has moved on and doesn't want to talk about PR anymore. I think we should all respect his privacy.
Old 01/17/11, 11:06 PM   #5
PRFAN1
Shadow Ranger

So we can now dub Chris Funaro as the new famous PR webmaster replacing Amit?
Old 01/17/11, 11:07 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Chris Funaro really isn't a webmaster anymore. Was always more of a writer. The Funaroverse was a great website though. But he is an important part of the fandom. He continues to do a lot for the fandom. I wouldn't say he replaced Amit. Both men have kind of served different functions in the fandom.

Amit was a great webmaster for sure on PROA. But he does have some peers who did well as he rose up. Manny Perez comes to mine with the Morphing Grid. Joe Rovang did an excellent job with The Writers Guide. Which is a similar kind of sites to Amit. And he still is around today with his new wiki project. Ray Calderon is probably the best all around webmaster ever. His work on PRC, Rangerboard, and Rangerbase holds up well content and graphics wise.

For todays webmasters. I think I'd give Naks some props. Naks Power Rangers is a super comprehensive site. Micheal Bastian and Gerald Conde are a great team for PRC and SuperSentai.com. Bastian for his web design skill and Conde for his writing skills.

I'm going to move this thread to General Fandom Discussion. Since this post was made before I added that section.
Old 01/17/11, 11:07 PM   #7
PRFAN1
Shadow Ranger

On a side note, I think Chris doesn't realize people change. I mean, a Rangercrew recently asked Amit on Facebook the names of all the unnamed monsters from Wild Force(Those being
Clock Org,Copier Org,Glasses Org,Skeleton Org,Vase Org,Charcoal Org,Anvil Org,Christmas Org,and New Year's Org.)
Old 04/10/14, 12:22 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Amit Bhaumik Contact

I'm sure Chris realizes that people can change since Amit didn't want to talk about Power Rangers due to him and most of the other crew members being laid off following Wild Force... and while he was hired back for Samurai, I don't think he's there for Megaforce but whatever the case, I think whatever person had asked him the names of those Orgs, why would he know the names of them for Wild Force?
I don't even recall seeing those Orgs in Wild Force except for Clock Org.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 11:40 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Amit Bhaumik Contact

Of course years after this original post was made Amit did come back to work on Samurai as a consultant and even made a pitch for its storyline that wasn't accepted. He also made a pitch for Go-buster adaption that didn't get approved. He once again left the show but has been known to talk about some of his old ideas on his blog in recent years.
Post New ThreadReply