Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03/06/06, 02:06 AM   #1
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Well Heres the deal. I was bored last week and started to toy around with the Justice League as if they were Power Rangers. Now I picked the order who is who and villian wise. How did they get their power ect ect. So with the people I picked are the basic Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter. I picked Lex Lurther to be the main villian. and I'll have other villians like Nero, Joker ect ect all will show up later but well here is the frist installment.

Part 1 Last survior of a Dieing World

Part 2 In Brightest Day In Darkest Night Green Ranger

"Are the orbs secured? Are the Orbs secured.?" A transmission brakes after that. The room is completely black. The lights are turn on. A man standing there wearing a uniform. His skin green. "The Orbs are secured don't worry. Computer when was the message sent" The man asks.

It takes a few moments and the computer responds."Two days ago. Jonn."

"Well I guess we need to relocate the Orbs to earth. Computer how many days till we reach Earth.?" Jonn asks in a depressing tone.

"We are 1 week till we reach the Planet Earth." The computer responds in a cold voice.

"Verywell computer have the orbs ready within that time frame i'm entering hypersleep until that time. Wake me when we are hours from earth." Jonn says as he walks out of the room. He makes his way to a lower deck. The doors open automaticly. He walks across a cat walk through the hanger bay. The room is darken can't make out whats in it. He enters a medbay where there are tubes standing. He walks over to one. he starts to punch in some buttons. The Tube opens. Jonn removes his uniform. He stands inside the tube. It closes on him. Within a matter of seconds he enters a deepsleep.

The ship flies through space. Meanwhile on the Planet Mars a war is happening. A starship is floating over the planet bombarding it. The Planet is completely oblerated. The entire world is destoried.

Five soliders walk through the a corridor. The door infront of them opens. A bald man sits in a chair. It spins and turns to face the soilders. "I suggest before you even open your mouth that you have the Orbs?"The man in the chair spoke.

One of the soliders steps forward and bows to the man. "My lord A ship was launched from the planet a week before we started our attack. They knew they were fighting a loseing battle." The man says with his long hair hanging over his face.

"Nero isn't it. One of my top intergators. Always gets the information that I need. I hope you know the location where the ship was headed?" The man says putthing his hand on the chair arm.

"Yes lord Lurther. I was able to even get the head of the ship. I sent two of my top scout ships after it. We will have its location within the day. Promission to retrive the orbs my lord. I will bring them here to your feet." Nero says still bowing to Lurther.

"You still haven't answered me. Where did the ship head to?" Luther starts to lose his temper.

"My Lord the ship carring the orbs headed towards Earth. The Manhunter Jonn J'onzz Is the Martian who took the mission." Nero seems to be a little scared.

"A Martian Manhunter is headed towards Earth. Lovely our home base. By the time we head back to our time the Orbs should be in our Possesion." Luther stands up his Green and Purple armor shines. "Nero I give you promission Don't Fail me. I want hose Orbs in my Throne room before the end of the week do you understand. We will be back at Earth within the two weeks. You better have them." Lurther Urshers him to leave. Nero bows his head one more time he stands and leaves by himself.

The Two Scout ships catch up with the Martian craft. They start bombarding it. The attack cause Jonn J'onzz to awake from his hibernated sleep. "Computer Whats the problem?" Jonn says stumbling out of the chamber.

"We are under attack. The weapons were taken out in the frist strike and our engenes are takeing a beating. They will not last anther five minutes." The computer responds with its usal cold tone.

"Computer Enter the time stream NOW." Jonn screams at the last second. THe computer starts the countdown. Within a few seconds the ship enters the timestream. The ship suddenly stops. THe ship had crashed into the moon. Jonn J'onzz crawls his up from the rubble. He makes his way into the Orb room.

"Only Six orbs have survived." Jonn starts to push some buttons. "Computer what year is it? Jonn asks. The computer responds in a jumble staticy voice. "Earth Year 1972."

"I need to go back into the Timestream. I need to hit the right Era." Jonn speaks to himself. "Negative Jonn We only have enough power to Sustain you in Hypersleep." The computer responds to him though he didn't ask it a question.

"What about sending the orbs to People through the Timestream. Use what energy we have left then. What we have i'll sleep untill I have to awaken or they awaken me." Jonn says out of disperation. "Negative. We only have enough power for one or the other.........." THe computer says.

"Enough turn yourself off." Jonn says out of frustiation. The computer shuts off. Jon starts to type into some keys. The table with Six orbs start to glow. Each Orb glows. A beam of light hits the orbs and the orbs disappear. Jon makes his way to an Escape Pod. He launches the pod. He watches as the Orbs fly off towards Earth. All but 1. THe one flys off towards space.

Back in the Present Nero Lands on Earth. A military base out in the middle of a desert."Commander Nero welcome home. When will Presdent Lurther be returning?" A officer asks. Nero Looks at him and smiles. "All in good time. THe mission was a success. Where is the doctor?" Nero asks boldly. "He's in his laboratory." The officers answers.

"Fine I'll be there if you morons need me." Nero walks forward towards an Elevator. It opens He enters. The doors close. He pulls out a key card. He slides it over scanner. The number appears S-12 access granted. The elvator decends. Nero Leans against the wall. The lights just keep flashing by. Then It stops and the doors open. Nero walks through it. There are hugh test tubes lineing the wall. Some seem to have creaturs in them. Nero just walks by. He stops at one of the tubes. He pulls a card out. He slides it into the keyport. When he done the tube rises and disappears.

"I hope it will do." A voice says in the darkness. "It will. I was told by Lurther to do what ever I can to retrive the Orbs. And I'll do anything to retrive them. Lurther will be here in Two weeks. I better have at least one of those bloody things." Nero says furstrated.

"Have you been takeing your meds Nero you know how you get if you don't." He walks over with a needle in his hand.

"I'm well aware that your going to stick me with that." He rolls up his sleave and holds out his arm towards the dr.

Meanwhile in New York. A young artist is drawing in the Park. The Young Man's name is Kyle Rayner and he is just about to find his destiny.

Kyle keeps drawing the trees and plants around him. A serion goes off. A craft flys over the city. It drops what looks like a bomb. But it isn't When it hits the ground a creature explods out of it. Kyle who is running through the park now with others out of fear. He trips over what he thinks is a rock. Its not. Its an one of the Orbs that Jonn J'onzz sent out. Kyle Picks it up. He looks at it. The Orb disappears and a strange device is on his wrist. He looks at it. He touches it.

The Device activates. A strange green glow surrounds him. then vanishes. He's standing in a all green suit. He hears a message in anther langauge at frist. Then it translate.

"You have been choicen to be the Green Ranger. The device thats on your wrist is a Morpher. You have been given the power of a Green Lantern. The Martian Green Lantern. He scarficed his power to be inbodied in this morpher. Go now and Defend Justice and the Innocent."

The voice dies down. "You got to be Kidding me. I'm a Superhero Sweet." Kyle starts jumping up and down out of exciment. "Okay Lets go test this out." Kyle runs through the Park towards the Creature that is killing everyone it comes in contact with. Kyle Runs up to it and starts to attack it. The Creatrue just strugs it off. Kyle is confused. Then he thinks of something. He thinks maybe if I had some chains to chain it down. In a few seconds green chains appear locking the creature down.

The creature brakes the chains. Then they disappears. Kyle's morpher starts to glow. The creature heads towards him. Kyle touches his Morpher a sword emerges. Kyle runs foward and slices at the Creature. His sword glows and he destorys the creature.

The creature melts infront of him. Then He watches his vision goes fuzzy. The images around him blurr into a green blutch. Then he awakens in front of a Old man. Standing there in ragged clothing."Well I guess the frist has arrived. Training will start young man." The old man speaks with pride.

"What no no I don't want this Yeah its fun for a few seconds but full time no way i'm just a kid in college. I'm an Artist not a figher. " Kyle says scared now.

"The Orb of the Green Lantern Choice you. It saw in your heart what truly lies there. Only you could of activeated the orb to unlock it. Now Kyle Rayner stand in front of Jonn J'onzz the Martian Manhunter." The Old man changes his shape. In front of him now is a Young Green skin being. He's wearing a torn uniform.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote