Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/24/16, 06:16 PM   #1
GRanger4Life
Putty Patroller

Default Cam On Ninja Storm

He was the best Sixth Ranger since Tommy. Its funny he happened to be a Green Ranger too. I like how he was smart and strong. He really played off the other Rangers well. Especially in the beginning when it was just the Winds. I also thought it was cool how he started off as an ally and became a Ranger.
GRanger4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/16, 06:18 PM   #2
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Cam On Ninja Storm

He was the only Ranger I could stand that season. I loved it when he called the Wind Rangers for the lazy idiots that they were. Sensei was a fool not to make him a Ranger earlier.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/16, 06:21 PM   #3
Zareen Ranger
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
He was the only Ranger I could stand that season. I loved it when he called the Wind Ranger for the lazy idiots that they were. Sensei was a fool not to make him a Ranger earlier.
Are you joking?

Cam spent most of the season being a winer who only lucked into the Green Ranger powers. The guy was a massive tool who was no better than the idotic Wind Rangers. At least he wasn't as selfish as the Thunder Rangers but he was pretty bad himself.
Zareen Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/16, 07:51 PM   #4
Forever Pink
Comic Relief

Cam was awesome! He didn't luck into anything. He worked hard to be a Ranger. How made his own destiny. Cam continued to help as the tech even as a Ranger.

Last edited by Forever Pink; 01/09/17 at 09:52 PM.
Forever Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/16, 07:56 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

keep in mind that not all of the Wind Rangers were idiots - Dustin certainly was, Shane definitely was an idiot at points but Tori was never an idiot at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Pink View Post
Cam was awesome! He didn't luck into anything. He worked hard to be a Ranger. How made hisbowb destiny. Cam continued to help as the tech even as a Ranger.
regardless of whether he was awesome or not he actually did luck into the powers. He wouldn't have needed to go back in time if the Rangers' powers were stolen by Madtropolis on top of which he lucked into the amulet accepting him when there was no guarantee of it doing so had it not done so he would have been in trouble since Miko wouldn't have been willing to let go of it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/16, 07:58 PM   #6
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

I loved all the NS Rangers. They were really relateable and strong. They were really fun to watch. I wish they would have stayed around longer. The only other Ranger team in recent memory that were as good was Mega Force. Not that the others were bad.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/16, 07:26 PM   #7
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

Cam was a really good character in the first half of the season. It all culminated in "Samurai Journey". Which was the best episode of the season by far. After that they didn't really do much with him sadly.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/16, 10:49 PM   #8
Samurai Mentor
Putty Patroller

Cam was really cool. He was one of the best Sixth Rangers ever. I like how he was made out to be so much more qualified than the Wind Rangers. Yet had to work hard just to become a Ranger.

I wish Cam would have been the mentor in Samurai. Would have fit with Miko being a Samurai
Samurai Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/16, 10:52 PM   #9
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

I thought it was a big mistake not to copying the Sentai Storyline for Green. It would have been a good way of bringing back names from the past. Something that you PR fans seem to love. I really thought they did everyone a disservice by trying to be original .
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/16, 10:53 PM   #10
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Yeah it was really bad. NS did a good job at times of being true to Super Sentai. But other times they totally missed the mark. This was one of them. The Green Samurai Ranger should never have been Cam.
Sentai Snob is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply