Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/12/04, 06:44 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default White Ranger

Do you think the white dino ranger will be like his abaranger counter part or will he be tottaly different

I think he will be like Abre killer a little bit in that he is very out for himself in the begining, But I think he will be toned down considerably and may even jion the team. I would like him to be more of an eric type character though.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/04, 06:49 PM   #2
jzt451
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to jzt451 Send a message via MSN to jzt451

Aren't they always out for themselves? We know he ends up joining the team.
jzt451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/04, 08:33 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default re white tanger

Yes sometimes they work alone and stuff. But earlier six rangers still tried to help the team ( except green because of the spell). Abrekiller was more for his own personal gain. The made hunter and blake more firendly towards the team than their sentai counter parts so it wil be interesing to see what happens withthe white dinot thunder ranger.

ON a side note Eric never really jioned the team during tf
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/27/14, 03:43 AM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: White Ranger

After seeing this thread and seeing that it's been fully imported, I decided to post in it.

Obviously we know the answer as to what happened... but I actually enjoyed the idea of the White Dino Gem being corrupted, being an evil gem if you will and it taking control of a person's mind and will and the person not having any control of what he is doing. That was actually a refreshing change rather someone like Rita or Gasket just casting an evil spell on the spell or just brainwashing them somehow.

I actually hadn't thought about it but you're right, Eric was never a member of the Time Force team, he always did things on his own, even when he lightened up a bit towards them, he still wasn't a member of the team.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply